THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron's been pulling a virtuoso this season man
5c09685065932a69ef000001.jpeg

Yeah, they deserve to be in the top 3. Is there more deserving than them?
I couldn’t make a convincing top 5 which is why I asked. Whoever wins outside of Bron and Siakam (if he continues the rate he’s at) and maybe PG based on how he’s playing now would be a surprise to me

I couldn’t make a convincing top 5 which is why I asked. Whoever wins outside of Bron and Siakam (if he continues the rate he’s at) and maybe PG based on how he’s playing now would be a surprise to me
I forgot to include AD lol. But he deserves to be in the 5 probably

Giannis and Harden absolutely deserve to be top 3 though. As early as it is

Lebby
Giannis
Harden
Siakam
Luka/Booker
Kemba/Dame

Definitely the first three. The rest are a stretch. Siakam has a legit shot at MIP two years in a row, but he isn't quite MVP material. Luka won't have the record.

Kemba has no chance at MVP, but considering Curry is out, he could definitely get the second guard spot on the All-NBA 1st team next to Harden.

Lillard???

Definitely the first three. The rest are a stretch. Siakam has a legit shot at MIP two years in a row, but he isn't quite MVP material. Luka won't have the record.

Kemba has no chance at MVP, but considering Curry is out, he could definitely get the second guard spot on the All-NBA 1st team next to Harden.

Lillard???
Those are the names as of now. It hasn't even been 20 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom