THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1571724034663.png

MAGA Jordan. Always rolling with the conservative,red hat wearing crowd.

Those 3 teams all would have given bags to Jaylen (and Siakam) had they hit RFA next summer as they could all use 2-way wings. Jaylen's contract is definitely an overpay for what he's done thus far, but if they didn't do what they did today, they would've had to either let him walk to one of those teams, or match an offer sheet and only get him on a 3+1 deal for a bag instead of this 4 year deal with no player/team option.

He had a good sophomore campaign and then had a trash first half of his 3rd year while healing from his hand injury and adjusting to a new role with all of last year's craziness. Was much better offensively in the 2nd half of last year once he settled in and is one of the better wing defenders in the league. 4 years younger than Buddy and 2.5 years younger than Siakam.

His stats are never going to be anything particularly crazy on this team,
but if he focuses and hones in on the stuff he can excel at (perimeter defense, slashing when open, spot up 3s), he can be a really good player. Worst case scenario, he's a contract that can be moved for something else. We'll see.

AKA we paid 115M for a role player

I took it as MJ saying he's not a HOFer because he hasn't retired yet. Can't believe (well I can in this day and age) that this has blown up to this proportion.

Looking forward to more hurt feelings when the ESPN doc releases next year.

No offense but I have no idea how you got that out of what MJ said.

Sources with knowledge of the situation have told The Athletic that Williamson and the Pelicans cannot pinpoint one specific moment when the injury occurred.
The Pelicans do not believe Williamson’s frame contributed to his torn meniscus, nor do they believe it will be an issue moving forward, sources have told The Athletic. He was drafted with everyone involved knowing how special he is at his size and frame.

had 7th pick in my $150 draft last night out of 10 people yall already know who i took

the goat Simmons :smokin

ready for the season to kick off tonight

I was listening to the latest Ryen Russillo podcast and he has Bill Simmons going over the Eastern conference over/unders. I love the annual "Bill Simmons convinces himself the Celtics are going to be good" podcast. Last year he said they'd win 67 games and make the Finals :lol:

"I love what I'm hearing about Tatum", "what if Brown takes a big step?", " Carson Edwards could be an impact player", " I'm glad they moved on from Horford",etc.

imagine hating lebron until last summer and now rooting for him and defending the same defense you slandered for years

So i'm supposed to root against the Lakers because i don't like Lebron?? exactly what i expect from someone with 10 teams

Also where did i defend his defense :lol: :lol:

I simply pointed out that he's clearly not the only star who doesn't play any & it hasn't stopped other teams from having success. but somehow when it comes to the Lakers "they're" season depends on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom