THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Short year. Their season ends 2nd week of April. The exposure of Wardell in full bloom. Ya love to see it.

I can't wait for the Wardell slander come Christmas when they're a .500 team. I can see it now, First Take, PTI and Undisputed are all gonna be saying "well if Steph is as good as people say he is (a top 5 guy), why can't he take a team with two other All-Stars (Draymond and Russell) to the playoffs? How much help does he need, Skip!"

I can't wait!

Even outside the Boston stuff I don’t really like Simmons. I’ve said it before but he’s a self appointed guardian of basketball and is very smug about it, as well as any opinions he haves about anything else

Agree. He for sure comes across as a guy who thinks he’s smarter than pretty much everyone, which I find annoying.

The Andre the Giant documentary he produced was awesome though.

D8F19AC6-B85A-4A76-BCCF-930993769935.jpeg

Soon.

I got them coming out the east to play the Clippers in the Finals.

Today starts King Kawhi and the Clipset's reign and conversely the last year of Lebron James being relevant :nthat: Welcome back gentlemen.

His contract does have like $12M in incentives. He's also 4 years younger than Buddy and actually plays defense/can guard multiple positions. He just hasn't had the opportunity to put up 17 shots a game like Buddy, other than the 2018 playoffs when he was 21 years old putting up 18 and 5 on 47/39 splits.

The number is definitely way high for what he's done thus far, but they are paying him for what they think he can be when he's age 25-27. His contract now makes potential trades much easier too if they were to go that route.

I think his play this year will really determine if his contract is tradeable. I do think last year was an off year for everyone.

It will be interesting to see how the Celtics perform this year. I still think there's major overlap in talent and one of the three wings will have to get traded.

it's about to be a long year for the Warriors breh ?

To me it's back to business as usual for the dubs, back to being losers. They get 1 chip and then land KD, when that time should've been used for building the roster and grooming Steph for this exact situation.

mouthpieces will be flying all season long
I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom