THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The game felt like a playoff game

Danny Green was a hero today he and the other Lakers shooters are going to have to “carry “ Lebron since he not as dominant of a finisher as in his prime.

Kawhi is controlling the game on offense, defense and off the court.

Patrick Beverly-Warrior

This Laker team is clearly Anthony Davis team moving forward

Vogel needs to find ways to get Lebron and Davis easy baskets.

1571808339046.png

Bron and AD
:lol:

I don't think LeBron is washed. But the formula has to change. He has to be more aggressive and he has to take ownership on defense when the situation calls for it. The Lakers also can't stand around and watch ad on the block. They have to screen, cut and fill. Have any of those guys watched any of gsw basketball the last 5 years?

Tbh, I don't really get the people that say the Clippers have a more well-rounded team.

one of the better defensive teams across the board from their starters to their bench, elite scorers in PG and and Kawhi, shooters, the perpetual 6MOY, and a nasty roll man/dog in trez...yeah i'd consider them the more well-rounded team in LA

This might end up being Danny Green's best game this season and it was wasted on opening night :lol:

like swaggy p's first game as a warrior. came in game 1, dropped 20+ on some hot *** shooting from 3 only for the warriors to lose to the rockets :lol: boy was absolute buns thereafter.

I could be wrong, but I think that was sarcasm

damn you B Sox B Sox !

I don't think LeBron is washed. But the formula has to change. He has to be more aggressive and he has to take ownership on defense when the situation calls for it. The Lakers also can't stand around and watch ad on the block. They have to screen, cut and fill. Have any of those guys watched any of gsw basketball the last 5 years?
Bron can def still get it done but it will have to mostly be at pf cuz he can’t stick with or get past the good wings anymore...The problem for the Lakers is AD doesn’t wanna play the 5 so there’s always a big out there forcing Bron to play the 3 and look more washed than he really is

Hate to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom