THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to not care about DNP rests until I watched a game live and I got hit with that

I know the NBA is not your regular job, but they should really implement a PTO/sick day for players like a regular job would.

This “load management” crap sounds like a bunch of bull****, there’s almost no limit which there should be. Or just shorten the season by 10 games.

Man this Lakers team is beautiful to watch. AD and Bron the best duo going, role players all fitting in, Kuz working himself back in shape and more importantly this defense.

This is only the beginning, chemistry ain't even clicking all the way. Ya'll in for a tough season.

giphy.gif

I know the NBA is not your regular job, but they should really implement a PTO/sick day for players like a regular job would.

This “load management” crap sounds like a bunch of bull****, there’s almost no limit which there should be. Or just make the load management games yield 0’s in the stats column and see how much rest the players actually need when it affects incentives etc. 82 games have been played forever, why should the league reduce games based on this current crop of players and their need for load management. They already make more money than previous generations, they get to play less games on top of that? Nah that seems like a bad business decision.

fixed

Nuggets :pimp:. Jokic outta shape tho. And it’s weird, cuz he played in the summer. Must’ve let himself go between his national team duties and training camp. Fully expect him to work himself back into shape...and we take off. 5-2 with and outta shape Jokic so far

I won’t even comment on that other team, and their phony 6-1 start. When it crumbles (like it always does when the schedule tightens up)....I can’t WAIT to see who’s on the block or who to blame.

FAE9CBBF-098B-4A60-9AE1-40C261476089.gif

Nuggets :pimp:. Jokic outta shape tho. And it’s weird, cuz he played in the summer. Must’ve let himself go between his national team duties and training camp. Fully expect him to work himself back into shape...and we take off. 5-2 with and outta shape Jokic so far

I won’t even comment on that other team, and their phony 6-1 start. When it crumbles (like it always does when the schedule tightens up)....I can’t WAIT to see who’s on the block or who to blame.

FAE9CBBF-098B-4A60-9AE1-40C261476089.gif

Once AD is on the DL again James will be back to his passive aggressive bs, trying to trade everyone cuz he has “no help”, and throwing inbounds off the backboard etc :pimp:

2 outta 8 games missed with load management already. That's a 25% clip meaning he's going to miss close to 20 games again this season.

He said he was 100%
Nope. He'll miss one game every back to back, Reportedly. Clippers have 7 back to backs this year

I'm on record that he should've went hard till Paul George came back. But like lawdog1 lawdog1 said, his condition won't get better... It's a long season, the Clippers will be just fine.

Last edited:
It’s one thing to not agree with resting but I always find it odd when people want to take actual money away from another person

So if you own a business, you’d be cool paying your employees more money and they can take days off whenever they feel like it? Regarding the rest, how about reducing practice time vs missing actual games.

So if you own a business, you’d be cool paying your employees more money and they can take days off whenever they feel like it? Regarding the rest, how about reducing practice time vs missing actual games.

You pay for results b aka winning rings, selling more jerseys and team merchandise, selling more and higher priced tickets, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom