THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dance on the sidelines, proclaim YOURSELF as the CHOSEN ONE, no one bats an eye, Shimmy after a bucket and the whole world goes crazy. :nthat:
11C66977-E8FA-492B-BCB7-DBF0741A7AF5.gif

Whole league sneak dissing like a bunch of scorned children. W’s in a down year. It’s facts. You lose 80% of your starting line up to free agency or injuries it should be expected. My guy is still on the roster. I know a guy that signed 1+1 for contracts and switched teams 3 times because he doesn’t want to lose.......
7E57C09D-6225-4316-829E-77A9F5E6BE80.gif

Y’all notice when Steph strt getting the buisiness the Bistephuals start making up arguments?

so Dray sucks, klay is one dimensional..etc

naw none of that. Klay saved the warriors more often than Steph ever did. How many “steph games” can we remember? I know a few Klay games. Dray was a top-2 defender in the league at least. KD is obviously KD.

we are talking about steph: the man who supposedly made them what they were.Yet with him and Dray, they were getting ran each night. And who now isrumored to miss an entire season for an injury which does bot usually require nearly that long. We’re talking aboutSteph and Steph only.

**** I got time today. Let's about those Klay games. Which games were they? I'm sure those games Steph brought it as well. Let's not forgot Klay did nada in 2015 finals.

Y’all notice when Steph strt getting the buisiness the Bistephuals start making up arguments?

so Dray sucks, klay is one dimensional..etc

naw none of that. Klay saved the warriors more often than Steph ever did. How many “steph games” can we remember? I know a few Klay games. Dray was a top-2 defender in the league at least. KD is obviously KD.

we are talking about steph: the man who supposedly made them what they were.Yet with him and Dray, they were getting ran each night. And who now isrumored to miss an entire season for an injury which does bot usually require nearly that long. We’re talking aboutSteph and Steph only.

one day, draymond is a trash overrated player. the next day he's scottie pippen shooting with a backpack on.

while the jury is still out on draymond, one thing remains consistent: NT takes are a dumpster bin of hot trash.

Y’all so corny with this **** man :lol:

I thought y’all would give this up during the season cuz we have actual basketball to watch but I should’ve known better.

Member StephVP?
Member revenge tour dummy rey moe vol. 20?
Member when y'all swore up and down him and Dray were going to lead the Dubs to a top 4 seed?

Now all of a sudden everybody got amnesia? There Bistephuals brought this on themselves with their blasphemy.

bro thats the life. love my kids but i gotta put in that work every night and then they got the nerve to wanna watch on the big screen

Right? Sometimes I feel kind of bad when I actually encourage my son to go play video games or watch YouTube on his phone so I can watch a game in peace, but **** it, Daddy’s gotta live too...:lol:

one day, draymond is a trash overrated player. the next day he's scottie pippen shooting with a backpack on.

while the jury is still out on draymond, one thing remains consistent: NT takes are a dumpster bin of hot trash.

overrated in the sense that freeze freeze was calling him the beat PF in the nba. you canbe good and overrated. The way people are calling Kawhi overrated because of the MJ comparisons. I don’t those people are calling Kawhi trash. They’re just saying he’s not MJ’s level, which I agree with.

He’s surpassed MJ.

Is they ochi Wally
Or one mic ?
Member StephVP?
Member revenge tour dummy rey moe vol. 20?
Member when y'all swore up and down him and Dray were going to lead the Dubs to a top 4 seed?

Now all of a sudden everybody got amnesia? There Bistephuals brought this on themselves with their blasphemy.

Out of all the games that's what's on espn tonight? I see why they were so bent outta shape over kawhi sitting. Gonna be under their ratings quota for the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom