THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
most of the time i just fall asleep if i take too much :lol:

Me too, but there are some people who get mad paranoid from weed. When I was in college, a group of us were going to a Digable Planets concert on campus. We smoked before heading over and my roommate freaked out and called 911 on himself. I went back to my dorm room and played video games, but he actually went to the ER. They told him there was nothing wrong with him.

Me too, but there are some people who get mad paranoid from weed. When I was in college, a group of us were going to a Digable Planets concert on campus. We smoked before heading over and my roommate freaked out and called 911 on himself. I went back to my dorm room and played video games, but he actually went to the ER. They told him there was nothing wrong with him.

Harden took 19 step back 3s. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on man. How can anyone enjoy watching this team.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
tell yourself whatever you have to in order for you to be ok with it. if you're up 19 at the end of the 3rd, and the sixers are such a "defensive minded" team...one of the best in the league right? the sixers are supposed to be a championship level team as well right?

and before you say "its just one game" which i am well aware of...championship level teams like the sixers should be ready to close out a 19 point lead in the 4th. period. right?

keep your eyes on the prize here. you are placing the focus on the refs blown calls when the focus should be lack of execution on both ends of the floor, particularly in crunch time.

if boston blew a 19pt lead in the 4th, you'd be on B Sox B Sox head about it.

but its your sixers, so its the refs fault they lost right?

refs make bad calls every game B
giphy.gif

In case you didn’t realize our other All-Star wasn’t playing during that game. Yes it was a terrible blown lead so it shouldn’t have even got to that point but his defense and playmaking would have made a big difference compared to playing Neto 30+ minutes.

In case you didn’t realize our other All-Star wasn’t playing during that game. Yes it was a terrible blown lead so it shouldn’t have even got to that point but his defense and playmaking would have made a big difference compared to playing Neto 30+ minutes.
no vendetta against the Sixers from me at all.

But the original point I tried to make still stands. You just can't blame calls if you blow such a big lead in the clutch.

In the end, it's just 1 road game in early November. No biggie

These teams don’t even bother playing defense anymore. Seeing two 130 point games in one day without OT is sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom