THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LETS ****ING GOOO!!!!

The blazers must be truly desperate. They have another offense only player. How does adding Carmelo help the blazers play defense?

I've never understood the outcry for Carmelo Anthony. He had a very long, very successful career and he made over $250m. How many people from his draft class are still in the NBA? people are out here acting like it's some type of Injustice that he's not in the league. At the end of the day, most teams would rather give those minutes and those shots to a 20 year old then a 35 year old veteran.

I don't think he finishes the season on an NBA roster

The blazers must be truly desperate. They have another offense only player. How does adding Carmelo help the blazers play defense?

I've never understood the outcry for Carmelo Anthony. He had a very long, very successful career and he made over $250m. How many people from his draft class are still in the NBA? people are out here acting like it's some type of Injustice that he's not in the league. At the end of the day, most teams would rather give those minutes and those shots to a 20 year old then a 35 year old veteran.

stay ME70

I too don’t get it. Everyone vouching for him but nobody signing him Lol. People acting like an old, no defense playing, shot chucker deserves another chance haha.
Blazers are truly desperate.

Melo looked like wet garbage in OKC and Houston. Now he's coming back without preseason a month into the year when everyone in the league is starting to round into shape. Best of luck to him

2 terrible fits

he’s not the same of course but serviceable

these bums on rosters noW he’s better than

source.gif

Rock clapping gif

That rewatchable of the 04 Lakers is amazing. JA Adande was great

I totally forgot that Malone actually told Vanessa that he was hunting for little Mexican girls :wow: :wow: :wow:

Malone's a POS human being but goddamn.

Also forgot Phil requesting the Lakers trade Kobe at the AS Break. The bathroom meeting before Game 4, a lot of great tidbits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom