THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 1.19.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 1.19.48 PM.png

antidope antidope (or other Spurs fans) - what do you think of Poetl? I had high hopes for him coming out of the draft and he’s been disappointing. Is it lack of opportunity/bad fit in SA or is he just not that good?

I think it's mostly a bad fit. He doesn't really fit with either version of the offense the team runs the starters or the bench. But then again neither is Dejounte but he just got extended.

The only hope is to trade DeRozan. Trade him to Orlando. Trade him to Detroit. Idc.

Speaking of Simmons, he said on a podcast that Kyrie/KD were locked in to the Knicks but De’Andre Jordan spent the last half of the year there and told KD/Kyrie that the Knicks were too big of a **** show and to stay away at all costs :lol:
C'mon they were never coming to the Knicks or they would have been Knicks now. Imagine KD and Kyrie following DJ to the Nets :rofl: KD "yo Ky, who you thinking about signing with?" Kyrie "I don't know, let's see what DJ thinks we should do" :lol:

It's not even about the Championship. You traded Kawhi for Demar knowing that if the latter didn't pan out it would be easy to move on from him. It didn't pan out... It's time to move on..

Trade Demar DeRozan ?

C'mon they were never coming to the Knicks or they would have been Knicks now. Imagine KD and Kyrie following DJ to the Nets :rofl: KD "yo Ky, who you thinking about signing with?" Kyrie "I don't know, let's see what DJ thinks we should do" :lol:
You wanna work someplace and you ask your close friend who just quit his job there what it's like and he tells you it's worse than you even know. You still gonna go work there?

Speaking of Simmons, he said on a podcast that Kyrie/KD were locked in to the Knicks but De’Andre Jordan spent the last half of the year there and told KD/Kyrie that the Knicks were too big of a **** show and to stay away at all costs :lol:

:rofl:

People still have a hard time wrapping their thick heads around the fact KD and Kyrie play for the Nets. Get over it, damn. Also Simmons and Jalen Rose are two of the biggest haters I've ever seen.

Lakers fan here.....but objectively I don’t get how people say Clips have the best team on paper

to me the Lakers have a lot of size and depth in the backcourt. Maybe clips have more shooting?

Why can't GSW win 50+ with Curry, Green, & Russell when POR out here winning 50+ with Lillard, Mccollum, & Nurkic? >D
portland had role players stepping up very other game - harkless, aminu, layman, collins.
jordan poole is like the best player on the GSW bench

I really have to commend Silver and co for putting this game as the opener. Can't remember it being this much hype since the Heatles debuted in Boston. Wish PG was healthy though so he could get smacked around as well.
LeBron back to Cleveland gives it comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom