THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAOOOO at adding the Celtics & Raptors in here as supposed "contenders" when they were just in a 4 way tie for the 6th seed yesterday :lol:

ALA gets more desperate by the day, let me guess the pot of gold boys were screaming out the window last night with their shirts off?
:rofl:

I get it tho, yall got embarassed last night. Go ahead, get that frustration out

This doesn’t even show the last few minutes when Horford, Tobias and Ben all made ridiculous blocks as well. The defense is insanely good whenever they lock in.

Embiid the best player but they more fun to watch when he’s out, play faster and more aggressive on defense

Crazy that the Pelicans wanted Kuzma more than BI but the Lakers still dealt BI. They'd be damn near unstoppable with the current iteration of BI.

I get it tho, yall got embarassed last night. Go ahead, get that frustration out
He mad as hell. Didn't want to show face last night. Team simply can't beat an opponent that has athletic wings. Fortunately for him the majority of those teams all play in the East. Clips washing them in 4 or 5 games is going to be inevitable though.

Crazy that the Pelicans wanted Kuzma more than BI but the Lakers still dealt BI. They'd be damn near unstoppable with the current iteration of BI.
Wouldn't be the same though. BI has had free rein to do whatever he wants, which is likely going to come to an end starting tomorrow night. Would be the clear #3 if he were still in LA. He'd still be an obvious asset to the Lakers though if he decided to shoot 3s like he has this year.

Where you see this?
From everything I've read, BI was the center piece in the trade. They didn't want Kuzma.

this loss has the same effect on me that the loss against the Magic had.... it's hilarious that somehow a team that is coming off a two week span where they Lost to the Wizards, Spurs, Suns & Pistons...... was thrown in a graphic to suggest the Lakers can't beat "Elite" teams :lol: :lol:

As long as the Lakers are healthy come playoff time i'm good.

Where you see this?
From everything I've read, BI was the center piece in the trade. They didn't want Kuzma.

"According to Tania Ganguli and Brad Turner of The L.A. Times, though, there is one player in particular that stands out to the Pelicans: Kyle Kuzma. "

"The Lakers have four players in their young core: Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, and Josh Hart. The New Orleans Pelicans want three of them and the No. 4 pick as part of an Anthony Davis trade. The Lakers generally appear okay with that."

"The Pelicans also insist Kuzma be one of the four. That is farther than the Lakers are willing to go."

"Among the young Lakers, New Orleans covets Kuzma the most.

Kuzma’s contract is less than those of Ingram and Ball. Kuzma has two years left on his contract that are worth about $5.5 million, the second of which is a team option…

According to people familiar with the Lakers’ thinking, Kuzma has ingratiated himself with the organization both on the court and off, and management does not want to trade the forward, who is entering his third season. The Lakers might have an opportunity to keep their No. 4 pick should they agree to part with Kuzma."

"The Los Angeles Lakers do not want to part with forward Kyle Kuzma in a potential Anthony Davis trade, but giving him up may be the only way they can acquire Davis, as the New Orleans Pelicans want him as part of the deal, according to Tania Ganguli of the Los Angeles Times. "

"The trade may all come down to how willing the Lakers are to trade away Kyle Kuzma as it’s been rumored that the franchise is hesitant about giving away Kuzma. The Pelicans are very insistent on having Kyle Kuzma join the franchise and he may be the key to getting the deal done."

Would be crazy if AD in LA doesn’t work and dude goes back home to Chicago or goes somewhere else. If that were to happen Lebron’s career would end his career on losing Laker teams like Kobe.

LMAOOOO at adding the Celtics & Raptors in here as supposed "contenders" when they were just in a 4 way tie for the 6th seed yesterday :lol:

ALA gets more desperate by the day, let me guess the pot of gold boys were screaming out the window last night with their shirts off?

ALA desperate or Lakeshow exposed on primetime? Idk man...

C779EB1D-F423-41F2-B2F2-422E2202C021.gif

Supposedly the best defensive team in the NBA let a “team on a 4-way tie for the 6th seed” drop a Magic Johnson jersey and let Enes Kanter dominate on the boards like Wilt.

take the L like a man it’s okay.

14491FDD-ED66-4296-B0D5-455F7059B67E.jpeg

Last edited:
When those D Rose , Noah bulls teams played at home and wore their white uni’s with black shoes and socks>>

I gotta stop listening to sports talk radio. Nick Wright and likes of him create and spew the nastiest narratives that only a NTer could come up with. :smh:
The NBA station on XM radio is nastee too...That would be my rebuttal to when ppl say that only ex players really know what they talking about :lol: :smh:

ALA desperate or Lakeshow exposed on primetime? Idk man...

C779EB1D-F423-41F2-B2F2-422E2202C021.gif

Supposedly the best defensive team in the NBA let a “team on a 4-way tie for the 6th seed” drop a Magic Johnson jersey and let Enes Kanter dominate on the boards like Wilt.

take the L like man it’s okay.

14491FDD-ED66-4296-B0D5-455F7059B67E.jpeg

Remember this feeling, enjoy it.... it will be seldom come May for the next several years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom