THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither him or PG are playing tonight :smh: I’m thinking Kawhi will start to b2b’s around the end of March unless the seedlings are pretty much set and then at the point I’m not expecting it until the playoffs. Easy ring for them this season.
:lol: If the Clippers got to the finals I don’t see them beating the Bucks.Trezz and Zubac ain’t nowhere close to Ibaka/Gasol/Siakam as far as building the Giannis Wall

Yes and, TBH, I think he’s doing a disservice to the women’s game by pushing that idea.

Promote how great they are in their own game; don’t hold them to an unrealistic standard. Like, why would you want someone like Elena Della Donne be a fringe NBA player rather than a WNBA superstar?
While this is true, seeing EDD or Prime Taurasi cooking dudes would be fun to watch

The gap between men and women in basketball is so large. I don't even think the best wnba player would be able to take over a boy's high school game

:lol: If the Clippers got to the finals I don’t see them beating the Bucks.Trezz and Zubac ain’t nowhere close to Ibaka/Gasol/Siakam as far as building the Giannis Wall

Lmao Khris Middleton is putting up the same numbers as Lou Williams. Who else on the Bucks is giving you 18+ a night? Clips are way too deep. They would run the Bucks out the gym in 5 games tops. I don’t know why y’all think Mike Budenholzer knows what’s he’s doing down there. As a Hawks fan I can tell you in good faith that he ain’t ****

. I don’t know why y’all think Mike Budenholzer knows what’s he’s doing down there. As a Hawks fan I can tell you in good faith that he ain’t ****
Image result for willy wonka gif

Kobe’s my favorite of all time, but he’s wrong here.

But.......maybe he’s thinking about how valuable a guy is who is used solely for spot up shooting. You’d think anyone who can shoot can do that. Still don’t see it working.

Kobe’s my favorite of all time, but he’s wrong here.

But.......maybe he’s thinking about how valuable a guy is who is used solely for spot up shooting. You’d think anyone who can shoot can do that. Still don’t see it working.
Shorty gotta still be able to do a lil something on defense else they wont be out there long for just shooting...And depending on the position, gotta throw your weight around for rebounds too

Kobe once had a quote saying that he would help guys get contracts by hyping them up in the papers. Should put his WNBA and clippers takes in perspective

Air-ballin 3's, air-ballin FT's from the next Larry Bird huh.

I'm sorry but Luka and his stats are starting to mirror Harden. He still real young so I'm not gonna kill him but he need to clean his game up.
Giannis does all of the above but I don’t see you getting on his case about that

I wonder wh...

I hope everyone puts out content calling themselves just a Kid From Such & Such #AKidFromConeyIsland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom