THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as you said, this team isn’t built for this kind of play. Team should shoot about 30 or so 3s a game.

No need to shoot 46 3s. Get the ball inside. This is Brett. I understand no Josh but let’s be real here. Also that blue coats lineup for 6+ mins
Well I have no idea why he put that line up out there for an extended period of time. As soon as they miraculously got it down to 3 I would’ve bought the others back in. I swear bens the only player that has the conditioning to play 40 minutes.

Zo's ft stroke looks way better. He putting that work in.

D725BDE4-DC9C-45D0-A0BD-3B3AFC5F7AE2.gif

He’s shooting 52% from the foul line

Mark Jackson sounds like a complete fool tonight. He clout chasing with a lot these comments
talking bout who would you take zion or ja

JVG like how tf can you even ask that when we havent seen one of em play yet

Marks a fool

Well I have no idea why he put that line up out there for an extended period of time. As soon as they miraculously got it down to 3 I would’ve bought the others back in. I swear bens the only player that has the conditioning to play 40 minutes.
It shouldn’t have been there regardless. He plays guys way too many minutes. Go with KOQ or Ennis instead of Shake-Pelle-Kork-Scott

Z could lose some more weight fasho. Idk how hard it is for him to lose tho, could be tough. But maybe 5-10 more lbs he'd probs feel better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom