THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Gifs

Last edited:
That dunk by Wade proves that he can and should still drive to the basket.

My biggest concern about game 7 is Wade - the fact that he didn't have a great game 6 and because of that might force the issue in order to have a good game 7. Now, if he does that by driving to the basket, it will be great. But if he starts shooting mid-range jump shots, that will not be good and it's the last thing the Heat need. Wade and LeBron need to attack the basket like there's no tommorow.

On the defensive end, if Wade brings his impact from game 4 on the defensive end alone, I don't see the Heat losing.

That dunk by Wade proves that he can and should still drive to the basket.

My biggest concern about game 7 is Wade - the fact that he didn't have a great game 6 and because of that might force the issue in order to have a good game 7. Now, if he does that by driving to the basket, it will be great. But if he starts shooting mid-range jump shots, that will not be good and it's the last thing the Heat need. Wade and LeBron need to attack the basket like there's no tommorow.

On the defensive end, if Wade brings his impact from game 4 on the defensive end alone, I don't see the Heat losing.
Just gotta get some surgery on them knees. Some good one too lol.
We desperately need Bron and Wade to attack the paint early. Game 4 Status PLEASE.

Lol. That dude says "like we haven't been there from the beginning when we had Shaq"

Last edited:
Game day! #NTHeatFam.. got damn I'm nervous!.. I really hope we don't play li ke ****, like we always do after a win..

Beyond nervous today fellas!

Was listening to 560 and 790 and everyone is calling in O.D. confident. I want to be confident and practical at the same time. Lol

But I feel good, our players know the severity and magnitude of this game lets hope they play like it.

This ain't a normal game after a win

This is the last basketball game of the season millions will be watching

Watch for Bron Bron to set the tune early and get wade a few dunks :wink:

Work cannot go by any faster forme. Get off at 730 and it feels like I've been here since yesterday can't wait till the game tonight

Haven't been this nervous in a long time...

#HeatNation, tonight we repeat.

I just don't see how Miami is losing this game.

You give a team new life and chances when seconds away from the title and they capitalize. It's the point of no return.

I think Miami starts slow and then comes on late in the 3rd and 4th and seizes control.

Gentlemen, enjoy this process.....embrace this history we are about to witness. One way, or another ....

#HeatBasketballTime

Congrats fellas.
pimp.gif

LeBron was absolutely beastly tonight.
sick.gif

Maybe all the noise about him not being clutch or shrinking in big moments can finally be put to rest.
It won't.
laugh.gif

[COLOR=#red]HEAT FAMILY ..................... CHECK INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom