THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

I don't mind losing but to lose like this is embarrassing.

Looks like Dwyane Wade and the Heat gave more than their paychecks to New York :nerd:

I don't see it as that. The Knicks balled and Miami conceded victory to a team whose city and fans needed a win tonight. If it takes a team to beat us by making 19 3-pointers they deserve to win. We'll see how far that gets them while we still contend for a championship.

They Miami Heat will be alright.

Knicks didn't take a whole lot of contested shots. A lot of the threes came from great open looks by great ball movement. This isn't the same Mike D'antoni offense you're accustomed to seeing. Knicks won't normally take as many three's as they did tonight. Heat were just late in switching couldn't keep up with the ball tonight. Not to mentioned, Knicks out rebounded the Heat.

IDK about you, but when a team loses in the rebounding, assist, steals and turnover categories--I wouldn't expect a win.

Don't be an ignorant Heat fan and say Heat lost because Knicks made their shots. Last time I checked, you need to make shots to win the game :lol:

On the real though, I'm not here to troll or start trash talking. Just wanted to give my .02

Knicks didn't take a whole lot of contested shots. A lot of the threes came from great open looks by great ball movement. This isn't the same Mike D'antoni offense you're accustomed to seeing. Knicks won't normally take as many three's as they did tonight. Heat were just late in switching couldn't keep up with the ball tonight. Not to mentioned, Knicks out rebounded the Heat.
IDK about you, but when a team loses in the rebounding, assist, steals and turnover categories--I wouldn't expect a win.
Don't be an ignorant Heat fan and say Heat lost because Knicks made their shots. Last time I checked, you need to make shots to win the game :lol:
On the real though, I'm not here to troll or start trash talking. Just wanted to give my .02

Bruh, I'm the last person who is an "ignorant" Heat fan. Carmelo set the tone making very tough contested 3-pointers that stopped most of our runs earlier in the game. The comment I made about the Knicks making their shots and how they had to make 19 three pointers to win wasn't a slight to the team. I was giving y'all props for playing good.

I've already pointed out that the biggest problem was defending the 3 point shot and that the Miami Heat played a terrible game. Relax , no need to get think I was hating, I was appreciating :smokin

But like I said earlier, on to the next one... this loss in water in the bucket for the Heat.

Sloppy game ... gotta do better in Defensive rotation when facing prolific teams/players from 3! Nothing that can't be adjusted. Fun game nonetheless!

As much as i hated to lose this game, seeing lakers fans panic makes up for it

Last edited:
Yall funny .

Knicks were scorching last night and we just couldn't match it.

What concerned me the most were the troubles we had inbounding from near the basket.

You Can Have Your Own Miami Heat Championship Ring

Jostens has released the official Miami Heat Championship Fan Collection. Memorabilia ranges from a few couple dollars to a limited edition super-fan ring starting at $3,900. Don’t be alarmed, some fan rings for the 2012 Miami Heat Championship range from $149 to $180.

Jostens is also selling other memorabilia such as a Championship ring box, World championship ring posters, label pins, cuff links, marquee rings, and team ring replicas in acrylic. Click on the link below to see the official Miami Heat Championship Fan Collection.

http://www.jostens.com/apps/prochamp/2012/miamiheat/fans/productBrowse.mvc?catalogFilter=PRO HIS

Wade donating his game check to relief funds post Sandy NYC was incredibly clutch and savvy!!!

Hard to believe this was the same team that lost by 20 last night. Makes me think that emotions play more into the game than we think. No hurricane sandy sympathy tonight!

Hard to believe this was the same team that lost by 20 last night. Makes me think that emotions play more into the game than we think. No hurricane sandy sympathy tonight!

We still played poorly on Defense ... nothing some good Suicides and gasses in practice wont fix

Another one for the win column. Another solid game by Bosh.

The Good: BOSH!! After 3 games the best playeron the HEAT has been Chris Bosh. I'm loving his effort on the offensive end. And lets not forget Ray Allen, he's been very solid coming off the bench so far this season.

The Bad: The Heat got outplayed on the boards and allowed waaaay too many points in the paint. Rashard Lewis' play has left a lot to be desired so far this season.

The Ugly: The Miami Heat have allowed the most points in the first 3 games than that have in any 3 game stretch all last season. If they want to get back to their championship ways they better have a concerted effort on defense from the beginning of the game.

The Verdict: The Miami Heat obviously has no problems scoring the ball on the offensive end, but they MUST get back to the basics on defense. They have yet to play Miami Heat defense and are having an identity crises because of the offensive weapons they have. They have to find a way to bring back the gritty and nasty play style back that helped them last year in the playoffs. The good news is that Joel Anthony and Udonis Haslem are still working their way back into the rotation. Overall the future looks bright for the Miami HEAT.

#LetsGoHeat

I knew Ray was going to eventually win a game for us, maybe even a few ..... Never anticipated it to be game 3 though :rofl:

Glad Anthony is back in the rotation, surprised Cole didn't get any burn, but then again Denver does have bigger guards. Spoelstra is resting Bron on defense early in the season, allowing Shane to take the tough covers, which I have no problem with. I though Rashard Lewis had played well, last night he didn't really give them anything.

The feed from Miller to Allen was a thing of beauty. :pimp:

Defensively, we will pick it up.

Glad we got a good win, Hoping MIA learned their lesson from that NYK. ROTATE, put your hands UP, Dont need 3 players collapsing on every drive lol

Chalmers

Wade

LBJ

Haslem

Bosh

Cole

Allen

Battier

Lewis

Anthony

should be the lineups if not.

Back