THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Bosh starting the game off strong as always!!!! Lets go!!!!!

If needed Heat family ----> [COLOR=#red]HEAT[/COLOR]

Dominating on a monday night. Very nice. Chalmers with another solid game man I cant wait till its every game from him

Big test, hoping to see Joel get more minutes off the bench tonight and a continued effort on defense.

Gametime Heat family!!!! Looking for RIO to continue his progression at the PG position with another solid effort tonight!!

If needed Heat family ---> HEAT

Solid game. Our PGs are showing off now. Hopefully Chalmers continues to improve and Rashard keeps giving us that free cash.

Rio had a couple of :x passes.. His game has improved tremendously. He had a couple of gimme's that the team didn't convert, but I love the way he is playing this year. Bosh is still pretty aggressive and I enjoyed seeing Lewis get some momentum. We got beat up down low, but they stuck with it and blew the game open.

Offense is just so fluid. Great win.

Happy Friday Heat Family!!! GAMEDAY!

Apparently T.I. will be announcing the Hawks game tonight ... OHHH BOY!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That shot was mean. Rashard silently doing work off the bench after looking terrible in the offseason though

Decent game for the Miami Heat tonight in the ATL. There was a lot of slippage on the defensive end, BUT the Heat have the experience and pedigree to pull out the win.

My observations the last 2 games
  • The Heat play like 96-97 Bulls at home and look a little shaky on the road.
  • Rashard Lewis looks a lot more comfortable on offense, but he still needs to be better on on his defensive rotations.
  • The depth on this Miami Heat team is going to be an advantage over the 82 game season. Fresh legs for days!!
  • Haslem is a Miami goon. He straight sonned Zaza Petulia. 305 stand up! :smokin
  • LeBron IS clutch, Chalmers IS a point guard, and Norris Cole IS right on track as the back up.
  • Dwyane Wade needs to eat more vegetables and take some vitamin C pills. That negro stay sick... :smh:

Sidenote...
In light of the Mike Brown situation with the Lakers, aren't ya'll glad the Miami Heat didn't fire Eric Spolestra. Fans and media alike had him on the chopping block after a blowout losses to the Celtics, Bump Gate, the team's slow start on 2010, after having difficulty with team rotations, after publicly fighting with Wade in the playoffs, etc, etc. The Miami Heat are indeed a world class organization and are loyal to their own, despite outside pressure.

The Miami Heat... Keeping it classy since 1988 8)

Haslem :x :smokin . Nice to see Bron hit that clutch jumper in the face of stevenson his "nemesis". feels good

Decent game for the Miami Heat tonight in the ATL. There was a lot of slippage on the defensive end, BUT the Heat have the experience and pedigree to pull out the win.
My observations the last 2 games
  • The Heat play like 96-97 Bulls at home and look a little shaky on the road.
  • Rashard Lewis looks a lot more comfortable on offense, but he still needs to be better on on his defensive rotations.
  • The depth on this Miami Heat team is going to be an advantage over the 82 game season. Fresh legs for days!!
  • Haslem is a Miami goon. He straight sonned Zaza Petulia. 305 stand up!
    smokin.gif
  • LeBron IS clutch, Chalmers IS a point guard, and Norris Cole IS right on track as the back up.
  • Dwyane Wade needs to eat more vegetables and take some vitamin C pills. That negro stay sick...
    mean.gif
Sidenote...
In light of the Mike Brown situation with the Lakers, aren't ya'll glad the Miami Heat didn't fire Eric Spolestra. Fans and media alike had him on the chopping block after a blowout losses to the Celtics, Bump Gate, the team's slow start on 2010, after having difficulty with team rotations, after publicly fighting with Wade in the playoffs, etc, etc. The Miami Heat are indeed a world class organization and are loyal to their own, despite outside pressure.
The Miami Heat... Keeping it classy since 1988
glasses.gif
Ive been preaching this ALL day, and was still a supporter of Coach Spo through the growing pains of losing to DAL.

I do agree with all those cliff notes. Also been preaching Haslem as that "goon" that every team needs to be successful. Between him and Joel we have some nice enforcers.

I'd also like to see Lewis put that same effort he put into that shot on that defensive end. His length alone could pose as a problem, even with his lack of size when playing the 4. Good defense can overcome size if executed right. He should pay a visit to the Dream with LBJ, get some post game while he at it.

In my honest opinion I think MIA should tryout Kenyon Martin, a solid 4 when healthy with "goon" tendencies. I do like the "go small" system, and it works beautifully with the starters. But switching it up sometimes to a conventional lineup could pose a threat.

Back
Top Bottom