There's a plane in the Hudson River RIGHT NOW

My wife Just called me..she works near where the plane went down..told me there are cops everywhere rushing towards the site..from what she told me the pilotsaid something about hitting a flock of birds..i hope everybody is ok

Just turned this on CNN. Hope everyone's ok and makes it out the plane alive.

dam they said the water shot 500 ft into the air, F***ing pigeons
smh.gif

Flight # 1549
Depart New York, NY (Laguardia)
Date 1/15/2009
Gate 21
Scheduled 2:45 PM
Actual 3:03 PM
Status Departed
Flight Status
Diverted To
Date
Actual

Arrive Charlotte, NC
Date 1/15/2009
Gate B5
Scheduled 4:50 PM
Actual 5:16 PM
Status Estimated Arrival

Flight # 1549
Depart Charlotte, NC
Date 1/15/2009
Gate B5
Scheduled 6:10 PM
Actual
Status
Flight Status
Diverted To
Date
Actual

Arrive Seattle, WA
Date 1/15/2009
Gate A2
Scheduled 8:56 PM
Actual
Status

Hopefully everyone made it out alright, from the sounds of it right now most people did. Aren't Airbuses those new 2 story planes?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Live everyday to the fullest everyone...Things like this prove you just never know

you damn right my man. im over here textin folks now. its hits home when you literally got off a damn plane a few days ago yaself. wow

Yeah the plane hit some geese and the messed the engine then the fly went flying into the river.

No one has died on an airplane in TWO years..... out of the millions and millions of people who travel.....

Flying = SAFE

His diabolical Majesty:
One of a pilot's worsts fears is having a flock get caught in the turbine.
Datnggag:
My wife Just called me..she works near where the plane went down..told me there are cops everywhere rushing towards the site..from what she told me the pilot said something about hitting a flock of birds..
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

crazy.. im missing my soap's.... this is eerily reminding me of 9/11 with the national media picking it up live

there are 40k car accidents every year, plane crashes are no where near that number.

plane>car

They're interviewing one of the passengers on CNN right now.

I can't imagine how cold that would be on a day like today.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

No one has died on an airplane in TWO years..... out of the millions and millions of people who travel.....

Flying = SAFE
I don't mean to question you but no one has died in two years in an airplane in Africa neither? Their airplanes are mad dangerous.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Flying = SAFE
Are you serious 2 people died on the dj am flight like less then 6 months ago.

Yo that is too crazy....Jus spoke to my mother who works at the UBS offices on the Jersey side overlookin the Hudson...said people in her office are buggin out

Back
Top Bottom