These are better than anything JB has put out in the last 5 years!!!

Originally Posted by 3thaman

J/P with you guys I'm just stirring things up, I do this about every 6 months so calm down.
laugh.gif
I guess it's just a diffrence in generations but I really wish you guys would not be so easy in giving your money away so easily. You're paying more money for less quality than what went on just 5-6 years ago. Can't you see you're being played? Just look at 99-present and look at it from JB's perspective, they wanted to get the retro shoe going so they came out with great quality from 99-03,04 and they've slowly cut corners on quality to increase profits as well as just point blank give you a kick in the nuts with price increases when they didn't need to.

And why do they do this? Because you let them, you keep buying and justify it with the "we're lucky to get anything reasoning" which you should rethink.

But like I said it's your money so more power to you, hell I'll never understand how 15-20 year olds are able to have 50-100 shoes without a full time job. I was considered a sneaker head back in the 80's and I mowed yards all summer and did odd jobs just so I could have 2 pair of the latest Jordans and hot Nike releases a year. 4 pair of new sneakers back then and you were considered to have mental problems.
laugh.gif

Just think about what I've said and fight the power!
smokin.gif
preach__copy.gif

i started really collecting j's in 07...not much was bought from then on besides grapes and cdp's. wish i had a job in back in high school:smh:

All those III's he has up there are fire and then IV's and VI's jus str8 murder it

I really wish you guys would not be so easy in giving your money away so easily.

That's the problem OP. You really think it's their money?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Yep, but what do we know. Hey Indo you want to get together and campout for some kind of fusion-shizike rainbow colored limited release? I say we get there on Monday for a good spot.
laugh.gif

count me in as well! Starting with this

09216b3af6e95a4da90a14f12ec098b545e9c017.jpg

copped x3
pimp.gif

Even though I have purchased a smattering of releases in the last few years, I'd have to concur regarding the 5 year statement. There truly has not been agood quality retro since the white/cement IIIs in 2003 and even they were slightly suspect compared to previous years. There's been some great colorways tocome out but that doesn't excuse pi$$ poor build and materials. XX3s weren't that hot either, though the quality was nice.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the carmine vi's are better than fake xi's..
indifferent.gif

And if we are talking non retro, xx3's are classics already. Buy what you like JB will give you what you want here and there. Its all business, stopflooding the forum with complaints, IT WONT CHANGE ANYTHING.
ohwell.gif

I agree to a certain extent with the op. If you're discussing retro quality then yes...he would probably be right....

But I can't agree whole heartedly when the sig Jordans all the way back to the XIX's have been on point from a "quality perspective".

In terms of quality, and comfort, the XIX, XX, XX1, XX2, and XX3 kill any of the retro Jordans from 1999 and on even if the quality onthose retros were better than todays retros the technology isn't up to par with todays standards of J's.

But from a style standpoint the III, IV, V, and VI are just on another plateau compared to todays sig models...with IMO the exception being the XX3.

i think only 4 or 5 of us in this thread actually saw mj play the game. that is why we
smh.gif
@ all this fusion/spizikes/raging bull/60+ garbage

more power to you young dudes but jb will never get another dollar from me

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

there as been a whole lot of OG colors released the past year.
Quality wasnt up to par but it should have satisfied your thirst for classics a little bit.

agreed.

Those are tight, I remember Derek Anderson played for the Blazers when I was in high school and he had these low red/white XI's that said "DA" onem, I wanted a pair so bad:smokin

Originally Posted by AJcollections

I hate to agree, but I must. I've seen some fakes on ebay that look better than anything JB has put out this year (I wouldn't go so far as to say 5 years especially with the XX3's last year). I think it will get better in the second quarter of this year, but ultimately the heat won't come until next year during the 25th anniversary.

Back
Top Bottom