These kids have issues SMH vol. animal abuse

confederate flag on the wall eh? not surprised... i give it a week before something happens to him

wait! that can be him^ theres a bowl on the floorrrr. maybe thats a bowl of water for the cat??? c'mon NT detective work your magic.

smh.gif
man

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

wait! that can be him^ theres a bowl on the floorrrr. maybe thats a bowl of water for the cat??? c'mon NT detective work your magic.
did you even look at the pictures? theres the same drum/guitar stand in the background of his facebook pic as in the video

someone go to his house and stomp him out

wow. stuff get me man. theyre suppose to be our companions and when you do this it makes me sad and mad

regardless of how you feel about animales, any sort of abuse is horrible.

really, the reason why people go so angry about that as opposed to human is because there is NO way for the animal to defend itself by any means. it has nochoice it has no thinking process.

sheesh animal cruelty is not fathomable.

didn't watch the videos though; I made the mistake of watching a PETA video of a racoon getting skinned alive one time and I vow to never watch anotheranimal cruelty video again

son the cat abuser youtube username is glennspam1. and when u google that. hes everywhere. crazy how he become so popular in a few hours. now hes everywhere.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

son the cat abuser youtube username is glennspam1. and when u google that. hes everywhere. crazy how he become so popular in a few hours. now hes everywhere.

He's lookin for that boxxy fame but i sent him a real nice message on facebook
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom