These kids have issues SMH vol. animal abuse

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CONFIRMED ADDRESS? IF SO PLZ RESPOND. I'M FLYING TO OKLAHOMA TONIGHT TO KILL THIS @#%^#&
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this kid is done.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CONFIRMED ADDRESS? IF SO PLZ RESPOND. I'M FLYING TO OKLAHOMA TONIGHT TO KILL THIS @#%^#&
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this kid is done.

i truly hope so. i hope /b/tards don't touch him but push him to the point where he does it himself.

I just saw the two vids, and I've never felt this much hatred for someone I've never even met. As bad as is this sounds, I hope someone kidnaps andtortures this kid.
I really hope his life is ruined.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this kid is done.

i truly hope so. i hope /b/tards don't touch him but push him to the point where he does it himself.
Not like it'd be that hard for them to do.

oh, i know it won't be hard for /b/ to push him.
he'll crack sooner or later.

for curiosity's sake, the address reported earlier is false.

not sure if posting his real contact info and other docs is legal under the rules, but a lot of the misinformation has been sorted through and real addresses,phone numbers, and family members info have been found and confirmed.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this kid is done.

what does this mean?
nerd.gif

But yeah, Normally I laugh at animal nuts because I'm not that serious about animals but I can't *+*@ with ABUSE. I wanna pluck that *!##$!**@'seyeballs out.

Im not an animal nut so this doesn't reach me as strongly as the rest of you guys ( not to say I'm completely insensitive) but where is this same typeof passion when things way worse than this happen to innocent ppl?
just a thought....

I wonder if anyone will actually do something to him or his house, the anticipation is killing me.

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Im not an animal nut so this doesn't reach me as strongly as the rest of you guys ( not to say I'm completely insensitive) but where is this same type of passion when things way worse than this happen to innocent ppl?
just a thought....
good question

I just saw this video and it brought sadness to my heart that somebody would do something to an innocent life.

Good news, though unconfirmed, it's been reported that Dusty has been taken out of the Glenn home. Also reported that Kenny has been taken in by local lawenforcement, though many are skeptical as to how severe his punishment will be.

What has been confirmed however, is that PETA and local law enforcement are indeed looking into it, and the story has spread all over the internet.

edit:
Originally Posted by 18key

Sooo what'd they do to the kid? PM if needed.
phonecalls, emails, threats, pizzas, waves of crap, craigslist homosexual casual encounters/garage sale type offers is what im assuming. i doubtthis will be the end of it if he gets off with a slap on the wrist though.

Back
Top Bottom