These kids have issues SMH vol. animal abuse

I'm kinda scared to watch the Maniacs video. I didn't even look for it because I didn't think it'd be on the net. I only read about it. Is itthat brutal? Is it the video of the guy getting killed or the animals?

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I'm kinda scared to watch the Maniacs video. I didn't even look for it because I didn't think it'd be on the net. I only read about it. Is it that brutal? Is it the video of the guy getting killed or the animals?

guy

Scene starts out as a man is laying on the floor with an object on his chest. Face is bloody and unrecognizable. The man is still conscious and breathing,despite all the blood. He struggles to get the object off, then the 19 year old comes and starts HAMMERING the guys face with a hammer. Full strength, cockingback of the arm and all that. After a couple of hits the guy has difficulty breathing and you can hear it in his voice. Later on, the guys start stabbing himin the eyes, stomach, and brain with a screwdriver.

Detailed enough? It's a painful 4 minute watch. It's unfathomable that there are human beings out there like this.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Scene starts out as a man is laying on the floor with an object on his chest. Face is bloody and unrecognizable. The man is still conscious and breathing, despite all the blood. He struggles to get the object off, then the 19 year old comes and starts HAMMERING the guys face with a hammer. Full strength, cocking back of the arm and all that. After a couple of hits the guy has difficulty breathing and you can hear it in his voice. Later on, the guys start stabbing him in the eyes, stomach, and brain with a screwdriver.

Detailed enough? It's a painful 4 minute watch. It's unfathomable that there are human beings out there like this.
ouch, that hurt just reading that.

aww man...

its just a defenseless cat being beaten and hit.. whats there to see or think about in seeing or wanting to see.. take out a camera, lift up your cat and starthitting it and choking it. HARD. thats what the video shows.. its not graphic in the gore catergory with blood and guts.

but talk about swift justice. this has happened so fast for the kid. thats pretty scary.. you dont be messing up online, or if you do plan on doing somethinghave a strong backup plan

I don't think life in prison is the right punishment are you serious? how does a dude getting murdered with a hammer compare to a cat that lives

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Scene starts out as a man is laying on the floor with an object on his chest. Face is bloody and unrecognizable. The man is still conscious and breathing, despite all the blood. He struggles to get the object off, then the 19 year old comes and starts HAMMERING the guys face with a hammer. Full strength, cocking back of the arm and all that. After a couple of hits the guy has difficulty breathing and you can hear it in his voice. Later on, the guys start stabbing him in the eyes, stomach, and brain with a screwdriver.

ouch, that hurt just reading that.

aww man...

The answer given for this question is not only true, but deserves amplification. I have seen: 2 Girls 1 Cup, 2 Girls 1 Finger, 1 Guy 1 Jar, BME Pain OlympicsFinal Round, BME Trailer 3....and I THOUGHT that BME Trailer 3 was the worst thing I could possibly see. But, oh no. All those videos exist at one level, and 3Guys 1 Hammer exists on a completely different plane. This video is a whole different ballgame. It will take away a piece of your soul that you will never getback. Do NOT watch this video. Ever.

frown.gif

they are saying that he is using comon stunt tactics.
the cat isn't actually being hurt. and its just getting pissed off

I just wiki'd Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs.

then I did a search on Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs

then i saw the video.

Un.be.liev.a.ble.
yeah i'm pretty hard to gross out but... that was just ridiculous. i couldn't believe it when i first saw it.

"human beings are a disease... a cancer of this planet..." - agent smith

I didn't get a chance to catch those vids before they were removed.

Judging from everyone's replies, I'm kinda glad I didn't...

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I didn't get a chance to catch those vids before they were removed.

Judging from everyone's replies, I'm kinda glad I didn't...

Honestly, they're not that bad, but its the moral side of it that makes it messed up. He's slapping the cat,slamming it against the wall, and then the cat starts moaning. Its just sad, not gory or anything.

The Maniacs video is pretty bad. I wasn't as affected by it as the 6 russian soldiers getting beheaded by the Chechans.

Search for it at your own risk.

Dudes cut their heads off half-way then stopped and laughed while they were still alive flipping all over the place struggling to breathe with blood sprayingout like an open fire hydrant. The wheezing sounds they made trying to breathe/scream were
sick.gif
Imagine all that in good detail... zoomed in.

^^ False. Go search up the Maniacs videos. Dude is getting screwdrivers and hammers to the head.....This is honestly the most messed up video I have ever seen.more worse than those japanese girls putting octopus where there no suppose to and more worse than that guy and his jar.

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

Damn vids have been removed... were they that bad?

Guess its a good thing they got taken down, I own a cat myself and I couldn't even imagine the thought of harming her, or someone else harming her. I'd seriously @#+% someone up if they did something to my cat
mad.gif

The first vid the kid has on a ski mask so you can only like see his eyes and he goes in the bathroom, the cats in the shower on the floor. He picks it up and slams its head against the way repeatedly then like choke slams it to the floor again and is hitting it back and forth and then hits its head a few more times and eventually turns on the shower while the cat is tryin to flee but hes holding it. The second video I didn't watch really but he was holdin the cat to the ground on like a wood floor andhitting it while it really didnt respond much and looked entirely helpless.
mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

man hearing that cat cry in the shower.....
frown.gif

i really dont know what to type that %!!$ pisses me off so much.. I REALLY wish those kids would get life in prison.. no joke..
b27367a63f02f622dae50753ebd2fb917040617b.jpg

but real talk you have to be sick already to watch videos of dudes being beheaded and getting screwdrivers put in their heads...thats nasty as hell...i refuseto watch anything like that..i prob would be done 5 seconds into it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

Damn vids have been removed... were they that bad?

Guess its a good thing they got taken down, I own a cat myself and I couldn't even imagine the thought of harming her, or someone else harming her. I'd seriously @#+% someone up if they did something to my cat
mad.gif

The first vid the kid has on a ski mask so you can only like see his eyes and he goes in the bathroom, the cats in the shower on the floor. He picks it up and slams its head against the way repeatedly then like choke slams it to the floor again and is hitting it back and forth and then hits its head a few more times and eventually turns on the shower while the cat is tryin to flee but hes holding it. The second video I didn't watch really but he was holdin the cat to the ground on like a wood floor andhitting it while it really didnt respond much and looked entirely helpless.
mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
crazy

thats messed up, based on what i can gather from yalls crimes, but i didnt see the vids and theyre taken down now

Originally Posted by im that one

this is some dumb $$%... but its honestly no where near as bad as the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs, once you see that i dont know if anything compares... only wiki um, fair enough warning.
I'M DONE, WHY WOULD I LOOK THE VIDEO UP?

I'll rip his balls off, fry them in a pan, put them on top of a bowl filled with spaghetti pasta, sauce it up with his own, warm blood, top it off with acheese grater to his *$%@ until his genitals are no more, and force feed it down his throat, making sure I stimulate his gag reflex just right, so I can feedit to him a second time, only this time, slowly, making sure he has time to appreciate his own remains, and is left with pubic hair between his teeth ...righthere, right now +%@@@!

Back
Top Bottom