These kids have issues SMH vol. animal abuse

Originally Posted by iTalk

I'll rip his balls off, fry them in a pan, put them on top of a bowl filled with spaghetti pasta, sauce it up with his own, warm blood, top it off with a cheese grater to his *$%@ until his genitals are no more, and force feed it down his throat, making sure I stimulate his gag reflex just right, so I can feed it to him a second time, only this time, slowly, making sure he has time to appreciate his own remains, and is left with pubic hair between his teeth ...right here, right now +%@@@!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn son on that ol' silence of the lamb/hannibal lecter steez
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

I'll rip his balls off, fry them in a pan, put them on top of a bowl filled with spaghetti pasta, sauce it up with his own, warm blood, top it off with a cheese grater to his *$%@ until his genitals are no more, and force feed it down his throat, making sure I stimulate his gag reflex just right, so I can feed it to him a second time, only this time, slowly, making sure he has time to appreciate his own remains, and is left with pubic hair between his teeth ...right here, right now +%@@@!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn son on that ol' silence of the lamb/hannibal lecter steez
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]TEAM[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]HOSTEL[/color]

Man, stuff like this makes me sick. The guy obviously has some sort of terrible, violent mental condition. He shouldn't be anywhere near general society. Adisgusting, pathetic human-being...

damn i haven't laughed that hard in a minute this ninja is wild
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

to is saw that dnepetro-balauofhoiafi nhiau maniacs thing and that is F'ed in so many ways. I had goosebumps for an entire hour after that joint

Originally Posted by finnns2003

^ what?

3 guys 1 hammer.

I haven't seen - nor will I ever - see Mr. Hands. I think that could potentially be the worst...especially since he DIED FROM IT
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom