These NT "Chefs" got me doing work. . .

Originally Posted by mtg

Originally Posted by kidUFC

better looking then the breakfast thread..
laugh.gif
the french toast and doodoo plate that homeboy made the other day had my stomache in knots
It's all about presentation.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Defyant 1

Putting sauteed spinach on a sandwich?? FTL!!!

I dont want no soggy spinach mushing up my bread yo.....
mad.gif
That's why I have the mozzarella on top of the spinach
smokin.gif

268258a44069ddcbd6f366acb7202043566cdba.jpg

Everything made from scratch besides the noodles
pimp.gif

More to come tonight.

That plate would have been perfect if you would have cleaned the left middle. Good stuff though..
Where the hell is the rest of it?
thank you. that wouldnt fill me up for #+%%.

and i hate restaurants that do that #+%%... give you nice pretty meals but he portions are small as #+%%...

eat like a man...

Originally Posted by the north west

lol at dudes thinking grilling meat is something hard to do
QFT but I think it has more to do what u do to the meat BEFORE u grill it. The prep, seasoning, sauce,marinade, etc..

My grilling game is not where I want it to be but I can cook almost anything after seeing it atleast once...

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Defyant 1

Putting sauteed spinach on a sandwich?? FTL!!!

I dont want no soggy spinach mushing up my bread yo.....
mad.gif
That's why I have the mozzarella on top of the spinach
smokin.gif

268258a44069ddcbd6f366acb7202043566cdba.jpg

Everything made from scratch besides the noodles
pimp.gif

More to come tonight.

Wow...that looks filling

Not Iron Chef by any standards.. very simple meal, if it wasnt for the fact that I got laid off, I would be posting my seafood pasta and porter housesteaks..
frown.gif

Mountain of rice, chicken cutlet(mixed with chopped Vienna sausage and olives) and bread on the side...

I might have gone with a little more pasta but that portion honestly isn't that small. Meatballs are pretty filling by themselves. America's idea ofwhat it means to be "full" FTL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Aww yea, we about to start having NT Iron Chef battles (WITH TAGGED PICS)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Can we do that? That'd be bad %##
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Not Iron Chef by any standards.. very simple meal, if it wasnt for the fact that I got laid off, I would be posting my seafood pasta and porter house steaks..
frown.gif

Mountain of rice, chicken cutlet(mixed with chopped Vienna sausage and olives) and bread on the side...
ARE THOSE YOUR UTENSILS???
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 5tan

Sauteed spinach sets off the sammich, nice.
Really? I've never tried it. I don't really like the taste of cooked spinach, but I'll try it out one day.

Straight up--I am a celebrity chef, used to run a catering company in miami--I done parties for RR, ST, QL and was the personal chef for JH.

I get it in Jamaica now by doing The rich all-inclusive parties and weddings..... If anyone is really interested in being I chef I can give some advice..

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Straight up--I am a celebrity chef, used to run a catering company in miami--I done parties for RR, ST, QL and was the personal chef for JH.

I get it in Jamaica now by doing The rich all-inclusive parties and weddings..... If anyone is really interested in being I chef I can give some advice..
roll.gif
@ someone calling himself that.

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Not Iron Chef by any standards.. very simple meal, if it wasnt for the fact that I got laid off, I would be posting my seafood pasta and porter house steaks..
frown.gif

ARE THOSE YOUR UTENSILS???
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i would love to buy a sword tho
pimp.gif

Odd, I just started to learn to cook my favorite dishes instead of eating out often. Making general tao, pad see ew and bubble tea
pimp.gif

d4715f4e6cd3d4364df39ac1063d0ad7d1d339f.jpg

Did a Filet Mignon and had mixed results. My cast iron skillet gets too hot and I needed to control the heat better.

7ba15a4b6ed1d03efcdd24f937efad76b9e558d.jpg

So I seared it then threw it in the oven to finish it off.

cb81504b62dbd7326d5c9a909001441b29700bf.jpg

Beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom