These NT "Chefs" got me doing work. . .

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Defyant 1

Putting sauteed spinach on a sandwich?? FTL!!!

I dont want no soggy spinach mushing up my bread yo.....
mad.gif
That's why I have the mozzarella on top of the spinach
smokin.gif

268258a44069ddcbd6f366acb7202043566cdba.jpg

Everything made from scratch besides the noodles
pimp.gif

More to come tonight.

That plate would have been perfect if you would have cleaned the left middle. Good stuff though..
Where the hell is the rest of it?
Obviously I made more but I just took a pic like this for presentation purposes.
laugh.gif
at yall thinking I only made this much.

shabooyah1124, the pasta brought you back. If i was judging your culinary skills from that sandwhich alone, youd have none, sauteed spinach is justthat, sauted spinach. it does not belong on a sandwich. Why, when fresh spinach is sooo much better and adds a bit of crunch and freshnees to the sand wich?
The portion is almost right; maybe another meatball and a tad bit more pasta. Also, i would of plated it w/ the sauce under the meatballs but thats just me.All in all it looks like a good job; cant tell w/o tasting it. FYI: meatballs or any type of loaves should be not be made w/ just beef or your going to be infor a brick. Try using 1/3 puond of each: veal, ground pork and 93% fat free ground beef (of it will just taste like a hamburger), this combo will yeild aball/loaf that is moist, almost as light as air texture w/o it being too meaty. Also, add a soaked a slice or 2 of white bread in milk, chopped garlic, freashchopped (italian) parsley or any herb, salt & pepper, a lil wor'schester, and a hint of onion and you'll have the best meatballs around. trust!

His diabolical: your plate is either too small. rule of thumb: you should have at least an inch of space going around the rim of the plate. chicken looks onpoint tho.

Mr. Ochao: good to see a chef on NT...Hey Mr, it looks like you have boobs in your whites.
happy.gif

Also, it does take tremendous skills to become a master griller. Most think salting a steak and throwing it on the coals until its done is satisfactory; itis not. You should ALWAYS have a hot side and a cool side when grilling to help w/ flare ups and over cooking. I make a mean 8 spiced grilled chicke breast w/a jalepeno/honey/mint bbq sauce. Not too mention a banging rack of ribs w/ a bourbon/plum bbq sauce.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Putting sauteed spinach on a sandwich?? FTL!!!

I dont want no soggy spinach mushing up my bread yo.....
mad.gif
That's why I have the mozzarella on top of the spinach
smokin.gif

268258a44069ddcbd6f366acb7202043566cdba.jpg

Everything made from scratch besides the noodles
pimp.gif

More to come tonight.

Sup? My plate is too big.

His diabolical: your plate is either too small. rule of thumb: you should have at least an inch of space going around the rim of the plate. chicken looks on point tho.
Interesting thanks for the tip
pimp.gif

Filet Mignon is
pimp.gif
. My boys and I used to grill it all the time during thesummer. Can't wait to do it this summer (BBQ in general).

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Not Iron Chef by any standards.. very simple meal, if it wasnt for the fact that I got laid off, I would be posting my seafood pasta and porter house steaks..
frown.gif

Mountain of rice, chicken cutlet(mixed with chopped Vienna sausage and olives) and bread on the side...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

ericberry14 wrote:

^^^ that is pink as $$!%... FTL
I'm saying....still got blood residue all on the plate and @%*@

sick.gif
QFT... seriously some dudes just do not know how long to cook their meat...

Eating steak that has the same consistency as tires FTL

Not everyone likes their steak the same way. Just letting you know.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

ericberry14 wrote:

sick.gif

Eating steak & tasting blood... FTMFL.

im sorry but there's a right way to cook food & a wrong way to cook food. Anything near rare is wrong...

ericberry14 wrote:

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

ericberry14 wrote:

sick.gif

im sorry but there's a right way to cook food & a wrong way to cook food. Anything near rare is wrong...

Word to BLUE
eyes.gif

shabooyah1124, the pasta brought you back. If i was judging your culinary skills from that sandwhich alone, youd have none, sauteed spinach is just that, sauted spinach. it does not belong on a sandwich. Why, when fresh spinach is sooo much better and adds a bit of crunch and freshnees to the sand wich?
The portion is almost right; maybe another meatball and a tad bit more pasta. Also, i would of plated it w/ the sauce under the meatballs but thats just me. All in all it looks like a good job; cant tell w/o tasting it. FYI: meatballs or any type of loaves should be not be made w/ just beef or your going to be in for a brick. Try using 1/3 puond of each: veal, ground pork and 93% fat free ground beef (of it will just taste like a hamburger), this combo will yeild a ball/loaf that is moist, almost as light as air texture w/o it being too meaty. Also, add a soaked a slice or 2 of white bread in milk, chopped garlic, freash chopped (italian) parsley or any herb, salt & pepper, a lil wor'schester, and a hint of onion and you'll have the best meatballs around. trust!

His diabolical: your plate is either too small. rule of thumb: you should have at least an inch of space going around the rim of the plate. chicken looks on point tho.

Mr. Ochao: good to see a chef on NT...Hey Mr, it looks like you have boobs in your whites.
happy.gif

Also, it does take tremendous skills to become a master griller. Most think salting a steak and throwing it on the coals until its done is satisfactory; it is not. You should ALWAYS have a hot side and a cool side when grilling to help w/ flare ups and over cooking. I make a mean 8 spiced grilled chicke breast w/ a jalepeno/honey/mint bbq sauce. Not too mention a banging rack of ribs w/ a bourbon/plum bbq sauce.

QFT

Um....WRONG!!!! If any one comes into a restaraunt im cooking in and orders a steak well done, they are an idiot. first off, it shows that the customers doesnot know anything and should of stayed home. Really, you want a steak well done? Ok. Im going to give you that old $*$ piece of steak in the back of the walkin, that I was saving for a black couple (im black BTW) There is no way you are getting that 27.00 porter house. now.way.in.hell. Im saving that for the realsteak eater who knows how to eat a steak,.

For those saying they dont want no blood, lets just think about it for a minute. Steak is the flesh of an animal, therefore the blood = the juice! cook out allthe blood and you a left w/ jerky! Black folks are conditioned to like well done steaks b/c thats how we were raised. Get off of that and try to experiencesomething different. Im not saying go rare, but cooking a steak beyond anything med-well is foolishness.

ericberry14 wrote:

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

ericberry14 wrote:

sick.gif

Word to BLUE
eyes.gif

that went right over my head...
laugh.gif

I wanna step my Asian food game up too. Anyone know how to make wonton soup from scratch?
nerd.gif

I love that stuff...

i just grilled a mean sausage. i'd post pics, but then the NT homophobes would ruin the thread

Originally Posted by bjamez20

i just grilled a mean sausage. i'd post pics, but then the NT homophobes would ruin the thread
the hell kinda sausage you talkin bout?

Um....WRONG!!!! If any one comes into a restaraunt im cooking in and orders a steak well done, they are an idiot. first off, it shows that the customers does not know anything and should of stayed home. Really, you want a steak well done? Ok. Im going to give you that old $*$ piece of steak in the back of the walk in, that I was saving for a black couple (im black BTW) There is no way you are getting that 27.00 porter house. now.way.in.hell. Im saving that for the real steak eater who knows how to eat a steak,.

For those saying they dont want no blood, lets just think about it for a minute. Steak is the flesh of an animal, therefore the blood = the juice! cook out all the blood and you a left w/ jerky! Black folks are conditioned to like well done steaks b/c thats how we were raised. Get off of that and try to experience something different. Im not saying go rare, but cooking a steak beyond anything med-well is foolishness.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at likin the blood to be there while you eatin ya steak... but to each his own

Back
Top Bottom