These NT "Chefs" got me doing work. . .

HdM thank you sir. your chicken recipe is very similar to mine except i also add tabasco sauce and use bran flakes then bake in the oven.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

f9e152486cd4d43e00835522cc266b8077b5dc7.jpg

da31574460dcd033e59fce8e3e12e0b2bc39d90.jpg

Scallops with an arugula salad in lemon pepper cream sauce
Damn man that +$@$ looks mad good..
pimp.gif

Can I get the sauce recipe?

I went from full to absolutely starving in like 20 seconds. And now I'm craving Kraft mac & cheese for some weird reason.

^word, i'm hungry as hell now. and i feel like getting my Master Chef on.
pimp.gif

only problem is i don't have anything around the house. i'm about to throw down some Ramen noodles... i'll drop some eggs in it, mixed vegetables,random herbs and spices, whatever
laugh.gif

made some baked spaghetti garlic toast and a Caesar salad tonight. Between me my daughter and my homie who had perfect timing showing up un-announced therewasnt any left to take pix of.

Originally Posted by jrp44

pimp.gif

Thanks fam.
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
  • 1/4 cup white wine
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
  • 1 cup heavy cream
Pour in lemon juice and white wine. Increase heat to high, and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute. Dissolve the cornstarch in about 2 tablespoons ofchicken broth, and set aside. Pour the remaining chicken broth into the skillet, season with garlic pepper and lemon pepper, and bring to a boil. Once thesauce is boiling, stir in the dissolved cornstarch, and cook until thickened and clear, about 1 minute. Remove the sauce from the heat, then whisk in heavycream.

Instead of lemon pepper I just used crushed black pepper.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by quik1987

The same people who like well done steaks are the same people who will never try REAL sushi in their life.
i like my steaks well done and ill never try any sushi..real or fake. I can care less what Yao or any NTrs say ill roll with Chuck and Dwade on this one.
I have never seen such ignorance!! I hate it when ppl sit there and try to say well done steak is the wayto go. %%!@ and **** u clearly have no idea what good cuts of steak are or the proper way to cook em.

Can't believe this thread exploded like this lol, as soon as I get better I'm throwin down and comin back with the pics. We def need to have and IronChef comp lol no pros allowed. Cause ya'll just making cats look foolish with the presentation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by McL0vin

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by quik1987

The same people who like well done steaks are the same people who will never try REAL sushi in their life.
i like my steaks well done and ill never try any sushi..real or fake. I can care less what Yao or any NTrs say ill roll with Chuck and Dwade on this one.
I have never seen such ignorance!! I hate it when ppl sit there and try to say well done steak is the way to go. %%!@ and **** u clearly have no idea what good cuts of steak are or the proper way to cook em.

Can't believe this thread exploded like this lol, as soon as I get better I'm throwin down and comin back with the pics. We def need to have and Iron Chef comp lol no pros allowed. Cause ya'll just making cats look foolish with the presentation
laugh.gif
Only thing I have to say to those who like their steaks well done is if you watch culinary shows like Top Chef, "overcooked" is mediumin their eyes.

Originally Posted by jrp44

pimp.gif

Thanks fam.
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
  • 1/4 cup white wine
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
  • 1 cup heavy cream
Pour in lemon juice and white wine. Increase heat to high, and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute. Dissolve the cornstarch in about 2 tablespoons of chicken broth, and set aside. Pour the remaining chicken broth into the skillet, season with garlic pepper and lemon pepper, and bring to a boil. Once the sauce is boiling, stir in the dissolved cornstarch, and cook until thickened and clear, about 1 minute. Remove the sauce from the heat, then whisk in heavy cream.

Instead of lemon pepper I just used crushed black pepper.
I just used you're recipe and it's pretty damn good. I tweeked it a little but still dank. For presentation purposes though, maybe alittle lighter on the cream? The sauce is a little heavy so I didn't need to much and it looked prettier.

damn. just got all 4 of my wisdom teeth out and this post makes me mad!

nothing but, apple sauce, yoplait, and portien shakes for me
frown.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

I'm a very health conscious cook. I probably skimp out waaaay too much on the fats like oils, butter, and cream. But, I make up for it by using otherflavors and sauces.
I don't have pics but I can make some pretty good food on the fly.

Back
Top Bottom