They found Jennifer Hudson's nephew.....

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Originally Posted by Ebonics

what often used act im doing is tiring? i haven't posted in weeks, fam

nerd.gif

Re: How much do you bench?..vol. get your weight up Reply 10/27/08
Re: NT, Recommend me some pictures to rasturbate to. Reply 10/27/08
Re: JARED FOGLE???????? Reply 10/27/08
Re: Where are These Nter's? Reply 10/27/08
Re: I FINALLY got my Zune in the mail! Reply 10/26/08

smh.gif

My-T.
Today is the 27th though. What are you saying?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

and indeed this story is just another example of this. Always prevalent in the black community
so you're comparing bad spelling to someone kidnapping and killing a child?..not to mention two adult women?
You are confused. That quote was referring to the bucket of crabs, which referred to the original topic of the murder.

god bless to the hudson family and everything was going good for jennifer with a new album and all den this terrible event took place....RIP

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I think most people expected that outcome...

terrible.
tragic.

Yeah me and my girl was talking about it last night and I was saying he probably wont be found alive. People shake babies and kill babies for crying so yougotta figure if somebody is completely blinded by hate and anger they will kill anybody. This world is in a really sad state. Everyone try to keep the peacewith people nowadays. This aint 15 years ago where you could have beef and its between you and that person. Now if someone feels the can't get to youthey'll settle for your fam. Stay safe everyone and protect your people. R.I.P
tired.gif

Anyway. The outcome was expected... just heard on the radio a few moments ago.

I can't imagine how Jennifer's mind is right now, may God bless their family.

rip.

man thats crazy people are crazy...def a bad case for one family to handle hope they can pull through may god bless their family

God Bless her and her family.

But real talk stuff like this doesn't even phase anymore, which is sad.

smh.gif

damn this is sad. and to quote Alfred "Some people just want to see the world Burn"

this thing happens ALL THE TIME. but a celebrity is involved/affected and you get more exposure. tragic either way.
R.I.P.

so has it been confirmed it was his body in the truck
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

just shows you the cruelty of a world we live in .. dude had no chance

Originally Posted by Ebonics

Originally Posted by entourage24

yeah i just heard it from power 105.1..police found a truck and dere was a body and it might have been her nephew...and deyre checking the identity of the body now
Son, whats wrong with you?
laugh.gif

RIP...sick people these days
smh.gif

I was hoping they found little dude alive, but once they found the suspect and the kids wasn't with him I knew it was a rap. So Sad R.I.P.

I don't get what was the point of all this senseless killing if I can remember they said the house wasn't robbed right?

anyway RIP to the deceased.

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

damn this is sad. and to quote Alfred "Some people just want to see the world Burn"

this thing happens ALL THE TIME. but a celebrity is involved/affected and you get more exposure. tragic either way.
R.I.P.
Man I wanted to post that. And its so true. Some people will do something evil just to amuse themselves.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom