[| -- They need to cancel NBA XL -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
That show is terrible and the host are corny (well the broad looks good at least)

ya that show is trash bring back cabbie, and the chick from last yr was hotter

cabbie is that dude
pimp.gif

its a complete joke at this point not even worth watching, i remember when cabbie was running it and they had showcases on good foot and they had interestingtopics.

jojo is hot but like someone said in a previous post,she comes off as fake.Basically if you watched last season's episodes it's almost like areplay.Anyways I WANT MY ESPN!!tired of watching hockey....ncaa basketball is on all day on saturdays on espn and i gotta deal with hockey and curling on tsn

Bring back Nam & Cab in the studio! (Especially Nam!)

Show has gone down hill since they started switching up the hosts and moved it into the ACC.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Bring back Nam & Cab in the studio! (Especially Nam!)

Show has gone down hill since they started switching up the hosts and moved it into the ACC.

Definitely. NBA XL has fallen off badly. Even though Jojo could get it and so could the previous host, Nikki.
pimp.gif

The show isn't what it sure usedto be.

mark strong is wack... the new girl looks good.. last year's girl switched to the score, just like cabbie... i heard nam went to mtv or bet? one of thoseamerican companies..not sure tho..

for real tho...court cuts baby

look out for COURT CUTS THE SHOW on youtube

Back
Top Bottom