They need to revoke Trent Dilfer's Superbowl and get him off TV

Originally Posted by StillIn729

IMO the only person in the NFL who can separate their team bias is Troy Aikman
This is true. Troy is fair, I forgot him.
I seriously despise Bruschi. I've been holding this opinion in for a long time and it's relieving to express it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

IMO the only person in the NFL who can separate their team bias is Troy Aikman
This is true. Troy is fair, I forgot him.
I seriously despise Bruschi. I've been holding this opinion in for a long time and it's relieving to express it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Because Young doesn't sound like a condescending #@#!#+% when trying to get his point across. When someone is being a **** to you are you going to respond well and listen to him? Probably not. He doesn't act professional and as someone who watches ESPN regularly he does this often.
Youre going to so many different directions dude. 
laugh.gif

Considering youve mentioned the Bears a few times, you must be a Bears fan and he must have said something you didnt like. 

You got upset over that? 
laugh.gif
I thought I made that clear in the MNF thread.
It's not that I upset over his criticism, but he hates on us every time we're brought up.

Aikman is a good example. He's a great commentator.

Because Young doesn't sound like a condescending #@#!#+% when trying to get his point across. When someone is being a **** to you are you going to respond well and listen to him? Probably not. He doesn't act professional and as someone who watches ESPN regularly he does this often.
laugh.gif

Considering youve mentioned the Bears a few times, you must be a Bears fan and he must have said something you didnt like. 

You got upset over that? 
laugh.gif
It's not that I upset over his criticism, but he hates on us every time we're brought up.

Originally Posted by ABC

BOS_091230_COLTS_BRUSCHI.jpg

"Whenever we played the Colts, I circled that game on my calendar because it meant we were going to play Peyton Manning"

Great contribution, Ted.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

BOS_091230_COLTS_BRUSCHI.jpg

"Whenever we played the Colts, I circled that game on my calendar because it meant we were going to play Peyton Manning"

Great contribution, Ted.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Just because he wasn't the greatest QB doesn't mean he won't have a good knowledge of the game. There have been tons of great coaches that weren't great players. Y'all act like in order for anybody to have an opinion on anything they had to be a great player at their position; that's ******ed. There are thousands of guys out there that were middle of the pack players and yet have a great feel/understanding of the game.
Emmitt Smith was had one of the greatest RB's O-Lines ever and look how awful he is as an analyst/commentator. He's never said a single thing worth a damn. How many times have you seen an interview with a great athlete and they can't verbalize anything intelligible about their sport AT ALL? 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Just because he wasn't the greatest QB doesn't mean he won't have a good knowledge of the game. There have been tons of great coaches that weren't great players. Y'all act like in order for anybody to have an opinion on anything they had to be a great player at their position; that's ******ed. There are thousands of guys out there that were middle of the pack players and yet have a great feel/understanding of the game.
Emmitt Smith was had one of the greatest RB's O-Lines ever and look how awful he is as an analyst/commentator. He's never said a single thing worth a damn. How many times have you seen an interview with a great athlete and they can't verbalize anything intelligible about their sport AT ALL? 

Dilfer & Keyshawn are in the same boat in my opinion...

coat tailin behind a team for a ring

Dilfer & Keyshawn are in the same boat in my opinion...

coat tailin behind a team for a ring

laugh.gif

You got upset over that? 
laugh.gif

I never went into the MNF thread.

You think he hates on you.

The way youre viewing this is still so wrong.

laugh.gif

You got upset over that? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You got upset over that? 
laugh.gif

Whatever. I got what I wanted in the end. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

You got upset over that? 
laugh.gif

Whatever. I got what I wanted in the end. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Rodney Harrison and Tony Dungy are both garbage as well when it comes to analyzing!!!

awful actually
There are few good analysts when it comes to the NFL if you haven't noticed.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Rodney Harrison and Tony Dungy are both garbage as well when it comes to analyzing!!!

awful actually
There are few good analysts when it comes to the NFL if you haven't noticed.

laugh.gif

You got upset over that? 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Well Joe, when you talk about Tony Romo you talk about a guy whos risen to the challenge and become a great quarterback. 

laugh.gif

You got upset over that? 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Well Joe, when you talk about Tony Romo you talk about a guy whos risen to the challenge and become a great quarterback. 

^ That's another thing that gets really noticeable and annoying, especially during the NFL draft with Mel Kiper.
"Here's a kid that..."
"You talk about a guy that..."

Totally taking the easy way out when speaking.

"You talk about Tim Tebow, you talk about a kid with not just physical skills but intangibles. Here's a kid that will just flat out win and with him, you talk about at least a second round projection if not higher."

Mel seriously talks like that. Listen to him next time... he says the same five phrases.

Back
Top Bottom