Things about your fellow NTers that you've always wondered

Interesting topic.

What do Meth and og Bobby Johnson do for a living and what do they look like. Both are very bright in their own way.

Does DCAllAmerican have many friends and is he equally as contrary in real life. Also what does dude look like and what does he do for work.

Does silly putty aka optimusprimeaphia still post.

Has misterp315 ever been punched/slapped in the grill. He seems like he has the same type of wise cracking personality as Charlemagne, and he's a radio personality as well.

What does ninjahood do for a living.

What does dirtylicious do for a living.

I believe ninjahood is a delivery guy.

Does Wale still lurk here? :nerd:

I believe ninjahood is a delivery guy.

Does Wale still lurk here?
nerd.gif
used to, i've moved on a min ago.. bout to start hauling cars...

Does Dom K still post? 

Whatever happened to Kneesh? Her flow was magnificent.

Are Nt'ers always like how they post?

is it like these viet chicks who's last name is NGUYEN but the'y type it WYNN now lol

The common American pronunciation of Nguyen is "Nwynn," but in Vietnamese it's totally different. Huynh is actually pronounced "Wynn" in Vietnamese.

Where all them dudes who used to post steals in the buy/sell forum? :wow:

shoes604? dpknockout, and dmxgod

What ever happened to that NT Census?

NT could use some advanced stats.
I think the NT Census should happen and a Mod need to make it happen. I know everyone will not contribute to the Census but if 80% can. Some should send out a few messages about the NT Census over a month span then get to calcualing

what does @Methodical Management look like?

does he have a sneaker collection?

is he really a wizards fan?

does he have a mether alarm that if someone is trollin in the middle of the night, it alerts him so he can drop the mether?

is he an english major?

Interesting topic.

What do Meth and og Bobby Johnson do for a living and what do they look like. Both are very bright in their own way.

Does DCAllAmerican have many friends and is he equally as contrary in real life. Also what does dude look like and what does he do for work.

Does silly putty aka optimusprimeaphia still post.

Has misterp315 ever been punched/slapped in the grill. He seems like he has the same type of wise cracking personality as Charlemagne, and he's a radio personality as well.

What does ninjahood do for a living.

What does dirtylicious do for a living.
dcallamerican is a woman reporter for usa today...outed herself so sloppily

Back
Top Bottom