Things that girls do that are -_- really?

Example:

Go raw, Pull out, next day girl calls me about where is this going, do I have any std's, and she went out bought some plan b and expects me to pay.I def understand, all those are legit quesetions that should have been asked before hooked up, and were talked about before we hooked up. I was on the phone with a huge -_- Really?

Example:
Scoop girls virgin, tell her "This  isn't going to make me love you, I'll probably just keep it moving" she agrees. I continue to talk to this girl, because I like her as a friend. She  comes back confused because I told her I was going to see other people, and she thought since I continued to talk to her that meant that I wanted to date her. I personally didn't know that "hit it and quit it" was expected throughout the land, no male female companionship. That gets -_- Really?

Example:
Me and girl hangout almost everyday, she says she doesn't wants to date, which is cool, she says she doesn't want to have sex, which is cool.. I tell her that she should sleep with others and I am going sleep with others. I get yelled at for wanting to use to be friends, yet F other people. -_- Really?

Idk maybe I'm tripping. 

Example:

Go raw, Pull out, next day girl calls me about where is this going, do I have any std's, and she went out bought some plan b and expects me to pay.I def understand, all those are legit quesetions that should have been asked before hooked up, and were talked about before we hooked up. I was on the phone with a huge -_- Really?

Example:
Scoop girls virgin, tell her "This  isn't going to make me love you, I'll probably just keep it moving" she agrees. I continue to talk to this girl, because I like her as a friend. She  comes back confused because I told her I was going to see other people, and she thought since I continued to talk to her that meant that I wanted to date her. I personally didn't know that "hit it and quit it" was expected throughout the land, no male female companionship. That gets -_- Really?

Example:
Me and girl hangout almost everyday, she says she doesn't wants to date, which is cool, she says she doesn't want to have sex, which is cool.. I tell her that she should sleep with others and I am going sleep with others. I get yelled at for wanting to use to be friends, yet F other people. -_- Really?

Idk maybe I'm tripping. 

Me: Getting dome

Female: Im Tired

Me: -_-

niketalk

OP youre not trippin at all........

i still dont understand them myself, they are interesting.

OP youre not trippin at all........

i still dont understand them myself, they are interesting.

Back
Top Bottom