Things that girls do that are -_- really?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by jehims

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

tumblr_ldy66qdEzV1qzkye1o1_500.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
I can't breathe

Is that a Rabbit...? Haters Gon Hate
roll.gif

thats what i was thinking then i saw the ball and thought maybe it is a dog
laugh.gif

Wait, that IS a rabbit. Someone please start a thread for this.

I love these types of posts where people ask a question only to broadcast there "conquests" granted that they're even true.

I love these types of posts where people ask a question only to broadcast there "conquests" granted that they're even true.

Smashed this one chick every time I would come home from school (on breaks and what not)

Smash over winter break, planned to hit it again a few days later.  But before that can happen a convo like this happens:

Her:  I cant do you anymore, I'm starting to like you and if you dont like me back I understand (tryna guilt trip n %%**)

Me:  -_- uhhh what do you mean?

Smashed this one chick every time I would come home from school (on breaks and what not)

Smash over winter break, planned to hit it again a few days later.  But before that can happen a convo like this happens:

Her:  I cant do you anymore, I'm starting to like you and if you dont like me back I understand (tryna guilt trip n %%**)

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

indifferent.gif

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

indifferent.gif

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

I know right, the pipe game is a gift and a curse
tired.gif
 x
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

indifferent.gif

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

I know right, the pipe game is a gift and a curse
tired.gif
 x
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Girl: Can you come over and bring me some starbucks?
Me: sure
***20 minutes later***
Girls opens the door...wearing nothing but panties and wife beater.

Girl: Thanks, lets go watch this movie.

***We head to her bedroom.
I take my pants/shirt off and jump in the bed wit her...girl then begins to cuddle up and kissin on me...then.

Girl: I'm not feeling it tonight. Let's just watch the movie.

Me:
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
the GIF is so on point. it happens to the best of us, though.. you're not alone.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

***20 minutes later***

I take my pants/shirt off and jump in the bed wit her...girl then begins to cuddle up and kissin on me...then.

Me:
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
the GIF is so on point. it happens to the best of us, though.. you're not alone.

***20 minutes later***

Me:
indifferent.gif

When this happens, middle of the night sex usually follows.  Chicks feel extra self-aware randomly..the +%%* in em never seems to wander too far though.. *kanye shrug*..

***20 minutes later***

Me:
indifferent.gif

When this happens, middle of the night sex usually follows.  Chicks feel extra self-aware randomly..the +%%* in em never seems to wander too far though.. *kanye shrug*..

The thing that just irks me, is if a chick calls, and say you just can't talk at the moment. Whatever it is, your blazin, youre with the parents out to eat, with your boys whatever. And you text back "whats up, can't talk right now?" and their immediate response is, "is everything ok? are you on a date or something? and you write back "no, i'm just (insert whatever youre doing)" and they go "Oh sorry, didn't mean to bother you".....................like seriously.
indifferent.gif

I can't stand when girls says sorry, when they really didn't do anything. Like they just assumed they've annoyed you. Then it just proves to me, that when they do actually do wrong, them saying sorry doesn't mean much, because they throw it around all the time.

The thing that just irks me, is if a chick calls, and say you just can't talk at the moment. Whatever it is, your blazin, youre with the parents out to eat, with your boys whatever. And you text back "whats up, can't talk right now?" and their immediate response is, "is everything ok? are you on a date or something? and you write back "no, i'm just (insert whatever youre doing)" and they go "Oh sorry, didn't mean to bother you".....................like seriously.
indifferent.gif

I can't stand when girls says sorry, when they really didn't do anything. Like they just assumed they've annoyed you. Then it just proves to me, that when they do actually do wrong, them saying sorry doesn't mean much, because they throw it around all the time.

***20 minutes later***

Me:
indifferent.gif

Chances are you smelled bad or she just used you for the Starbucks....simp

***20 minutes later***

Me:
indifferent.gif

Chances are you smelled bad or she just used you for the Starbucks....simp

***20 minutes later***

Me:
indifferent.gif

tumblr_l8bt1nf1oA1qb9mhx.jpg

***20 minutes later***

Me:
indifferent.gif

tumblr_l8bt1nf1oA1qb9mhx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom