Things to do in NYC 18+

Alright NT, well I'm 22 but my lil' cousin's are tryna chill tonight, but they're 19 and 20. So I was just wondering if there's anywhere we can go that's 18+? The initial plan was Fat Cat in the city, but u gotta be 21+ after 10:30 on the weekends.

go to a nice spot and go eat
go watch a movie
go to dave and busters
cruise time square, soho, astoria, sunnyside

if you got money you guys can go to that new strip club "show palace" ...its 18+, full nude, but it's like $30 to get in I heard. Bring I.D. and pm me and tell me how it is.

^
A full nude stripclub in NY you say?  
nerd.gif

Interesting.

yea, after wiggles closed down it left a void needing to be filled. I heard theres mad yunggins at this new one near queens bridge...might ruin the night with these prepubescents acting all goofy.

I just read the review on yelp, seems alright.  I think since it's fully nude, they're limited to the alcohol they serve.  They serve champagne. wine, and overpriced non-alcoholic beer.  They have hookahs.
Never been to Wiggles and have only heard bad things about it 
laugh.gif
.  I've been to Gallaghers once and loved that place.  I would say it's almost as fun as the places in Vegas.

I went to a comedy club 18+ in Manhattan last time I was in Vegas.

Im hard on stand up comedians, but the jokes were on point.

yea gallaghers is good...they have a pretty solid rotation on the weekends. Wiggles back in the day was great...my 1st strip club. the lesbian show on the weekends was dope. Then it went to the crapper.

I like the hood spots though...you can get away with a bit more there but they usually don't have a private room for lapdances like port o'call or the one's near jamaica ave near suphtin.

I heard good things about Riviera in astoria and the go-go club they have on steinway is nice too....it's just not...that...nude though.

As long as you know your budget, your choices are easier.

edit: like the poster said above me...comedy clubs are a good look.  I've been to dangerfields 3x and all of them were on point...might be a lil pricey but I enjoyed myself so it was worth it.  One night they had one of the dudes from flight of the conchords...killed it.

Damn, just might hit up that strip club. Already seen Ted and Spiderman, no other good movies to watch.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I heard good things about Riviera in astoria and the go-go club they have on steinway is nice too....it's just not...that...nude though.
My friend lives in Astoria and we were thinking about trying out Riviera.  It's not far from his apartment.  Didn't know about Go-Go, might check that out too.  My friends and I are pervs but rarely go to places anymore since most have girlfriends 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom