Things you bring with you to poop.

Mr Dink

formerly foamposite xi
Me: tablet, cell phone, Vita.
My dad brings in a sudoku puzzle book. :lol:

What about you?

Ds pair of kicks that arrived that day.

Force awakens kylo ren and finn figures.

Sudoku books, tablets, newspapers? How long do you all spend taking a crap? :lol:

If I bring my phone in with me, it's typically because I'm playing a podcast. I'm usually in and out in under 4 mins.

Yall ever been in a bathroom and for watever reason u didnt have your phone and there were no magazines so you read the back of the shampoo or lysol etc.
Haven't thought of that. The rare occasion I don't bring anything with me I just..... poop. :lol:

Sudoku books, tablets, newspapers? How long do you all spend taking a crap? :lol:

If I bring my phone in with me, it's typically because I'm playing a podcast. I'm usually in and out in under 4 mins.

At the house, a minimum of 10 minutes. Usually until my feet are asleep though. :lol:

That alone time is priceless in a house full of women.

I wish I could do this. Sometimes you just gotta keep wiping, and wiping, and wiping, and wiping.

Bruh it takes me like 20 mins to completely empty my bowels.

Perhaps I need more fiber. Do you eat a lot of raisin bran? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom