Things you bring with you to poop.

A lighter so I can pour rubbing alcohol in the grout lines between the tiles and light it up

How, hovering?

squatting.png

Putting your feet on the seat like that is incredibly dangerous. Toilets aren't made to distribute weight in that way and can shatter and you'll get yourself nice and sliced up.

pouches if I have any on me, phone, If I have a magazine I haven't read yet I'll use the time on the can to skim through the whole magazine and then go bike and read the articles that caught my eye later.  Some times I'll clip my fingernails. 

Putting your feet on the seat like that is incredibly dangerous. Toilets aren't made to distribute weight in that way and can shatter and you'll get yourself nice and sliced up.

Right that's why I wondered if he was hovering. If the seat suddenly shifts while you're in that position its a wrap.

Have a extra iPad mini that never leaves the bathroom

Also got a humidor in the bathroom closet so I'll smoke something.

See, this thread confirms the exact reason why I don't touch anyone's phone..My boy would want to show me a 5 minute youtube video and give it to me to hold, I be like nah fam, hold it for me while I watch..I also think they use their phone to fap too..I'm good..

:lol: I always hold onto a towel rail, or something. Actually my toilet is situated right next to the edge of my sink, so I'm always able to rest my right arm on there. For what it's worth, perhaps that helps with the weight distribution. I weigh 175 if that matters. Never had a problem with balance of shattering the toilet bowl. :lol:

:lol: I always hold onto a towel rail, or something. Actually my toilet is situated right next to the edge of my sink, so I'm always able to rest my right arm on there. For what it's worth, perhaps that helps with the weight distribution. I weigh 175 if that matters. Never had a problem with balance of shattering the toilet bowl. :lol:
You taking a **** or giving birth?

lmao

Stop doing this man. One day the seat gonna shift to the left, the seat gonna crack and the glass gonna slice your juevos like a Zaxbys salad tosser.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom