Things you like that no one else does.

Originally Posted by The masked villan

Getting assists
That extra kinda unnecessary pass near the basket
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
.  Always a great feeling when you run with complete strangers but everyone is on the same page.

-Spam
-Hotdog wrapped in bacon
-Steak fat
-Dark meat chicken 

Originally Posted by Jking0821

alcohol_jack_daniels-10207.jpg

right from the bottle or a cup.  I don't know why i like the taste (well at least can tolerate it over most liquor)
everyone I hang out with drinks this.......tons of people like jack........

Getting my face rode for like an hour. I mean, the girl likes it but all my dudes feel they're too good to do something like that when in fact they're all lame...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Getting my face rode for like an hour. I mean, the girl likes it but all my dudes feel they're too good to do something like that when in fact they're all lame...

2wecolz.gif

Originally Posted by chickhien

foamposite boots. i rock em with shorts to piss off the wife
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I dont have pair unfortunately. But if I did I would do the same.

Props to you
pimp.gif

And is this thread talking about what you like that your friends dont? Or people in general. Cause I have a %@$! load of things not in common with my friends
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Mint chocolate Ice Cream.

mint_chocolate_chip.jpg

This flavor is so hated by everyone I know.

I dunno why. It's so damn good...

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by Jking0821

alcohol_jack_daniels-10207.jpg

right from the bottle or a cup.  I don't know why i like the taste (well at least can tolerate it over most liquor)
everyone I hang out with drinks this.......tons of people like jack........

None of my friends will drink it straight and they think im dumb for just pouring a glass full and drinking from it.  They will drink jack and coke and take a shot every once in a while.  But i just like the taste better then anything else iv had.

eggplant parmigiana
skinny girls
cold temperatures and snow
jameson shots

^^^Word?!?!
A Mint Choclate Chip fan????
That's hands down the best Ice Cream on the PLANET!
As far as things my friends (well the FEW I have anyway) don't mess with that I do...
I'd say it mostly revolves around music.I'm the only one out of the bunch that loves Jazz & Funk while one is into Rock HEAVY (I can only deal with Rock from a certain era) and the other is a Hip Hop head for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom