think I got duped... Jordan 6 black infrared

I feel like confident in every part of the shoe except for the part I circled. I have a pair that I purchased from Foot Locked on black friday and this shot just looks off to me. I may be wrong and I hope that I am but in my opinion, I feel like something isn't right.

Can u take the same shot with 3m flash with the real pair u got on Black Friday and compare to these ...I'm thinking 3m is also off.

I think the 3m seems to not be lined up very well Especially the top part the straight line is not straight. I'm new to this but I think that the 3m should be more in a straight line and lined up better. The newbuck looks like two different colors as well. If you could check out my infrared 6 post I would be most appreciated in your opinion because I think mine are fake too the jumpman is offcenter on the right shoe and the worrd air under the jumpman is off to the left. Thanks. Good luck with your shoes !! These shoes aren't cheap so they better be realy when your spending 300 bucks !!!

Lee

eBay purchase areived... What do you think? Aside from quality issues. 3M seems bright, but some holes not punched cleanly. Also, lace lock Jordan jumpman looks off. View media item 1659485View media item 1659486View media item 1659487View media item 1659488View media item 1659489View media item 1659490View media item 1659491View media item 1659492View media item 1659493View media item 1659494
You got hit with the grey market fakes. Get your money back.

I feel like confident in every part of the shoe except for the part I circled. I have a pair that I purchased from Foot Locked on black friday and this shot just looks off to me. I may be wrong and I hope that I am but in my opinion, I feel like something isn't right.
THIS!

This is a really good pair of fakes.  If the seller had not included the side picture, I think a lot of people may have found themselves to be victims.  Sorry mate.

THIS!

This is a really good pair of fakes.  If the seller had not included the side picture, I think a lot of people may have found themselves to be victims.  Sorry mate.
To be honest? If I were the buyer, I'd get my money back and rock em anyway and keep a legit pair on ice. Cause some of the fakes I've seen of these happened to be better quality than the real pair in some cases [emoji]128514[/emoji]. But that's just me cause I'm a savage.

These are some quality fakes, hard to detect from the naked eye, but yes there are some 6s that do not have all holes perforated. These are fake though, my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom