This Can't Be Life ... Vol. Adele

2717785-aa8da4e952a8fe52f3668350fba1e3e4.png

Tell me how I'm wrong!

2c88d570922ec726fe137c1573a355a2.jpg
601dd26c160e6742f1edb4859dbbef49.jpg
d108887388bbfa8ce61421214e433600.jpg

Unfortunately, I don’t think there are any. I don’t think “bad” Caucasian women exist when you break it down.
You've never walked around a college campus and nearly broke your neck from doing double takes?!?!?

White Girls be doing Hot Yoga, Pilates, Lifting Weights. They be drinking the smoothies and eating health consciously. While most chicks just get there hair/nails done every month, white girls be getting all kinds of intricate spa treatments damn near every week.

The white girls today are on a completely different atmosphere and make other females look basic.

You've never walked around a college campus and nearly broke your neck from doing double takes?!?!?

White Girls be doing Hot Yoga, Pilates, Lifting Weights. They be drinking the smoothies and eating health consciously. While most chicks just get there hair/nails done every month, white girls be getting all kinds of intricate spa treatments damn near every week.

The white girls today are on a completely different atmosphere and make other females look basic.
:lol: at someone liking this

tenor.gif

Slow up with all that.

(sees this thread in Latest Posts and click thinking all of the posts are about Adele.....sees recent posts are a bunch of weirdness and not Adele related.....clicks out of thread)

Back
Top Bottom