This Chick is CRAY vol. she went next door to have sex with the neighbor

So buddy got the box, weed, xanax and #poorLoko? Wth man, where were these women when I was 13. $#*% I woulda took a half a cigarette and a can of that clear pepsi

eek.gif
lucky kid. Texas
30t6p3b.gif
Is this where all the pedo's are moving to?

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Nabers acknowledged sharing marijuana, Xanax, and cans of alcoholic energy drink Four Loko with the boy during their first encounter, police said.

Originally Posted by dreClark

So buddy got the box, weed, xanax and #poorLoko? Wth man, where were these women when I was 13. $#*% I woulda took a half a cigarette and a can of that clear pepsi
Crystal Pepsi was the @$*! !!!!
pimp.gif

Doubt 95% of Niketalk has tried.

That's insane.

At 13 I probably been mad happy to beat out a 25 y.o chick. And she doesn't look half bad.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

How is giving Xanax and Four Loko to a kid "aggravated sexual assault" and not rape?

I guess it's cause it was consensual. If it was a 25-year old male and a 13-year old female though, that dude would be SHOT if he was pushing xanax and 4lokos to the girl

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

How is giving Xanax and Four Loko to a kid "aggravated sexual assault" and not rape?

I guess it's cause it was consensual. If it was a 25-year old male and a 13-year old female though, that dude would be SHOT if he was pushing xanax and 4lokos to the girl
yeah but there's a pretty big difference imo

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

article-2032709-0DAAECB100000578-831_224x317.jpg
looks like a variant sofia vergara
I was doing it so wrong at 13
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

sofia? nah. you reachin.
but this made me proud to be a texan

"...showin naked #$! in the great state of texas"

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by dreClark

Crystal Pepsi was the @$*! !!!!
pimp.gif

Doubt 95% of Niketalk has tried.

It was too sweet to me... Now Vanilla Pepsi on the other hand... That was that business
pimp.gif

Reminds me of the South Park with Ike smashing his teacher.
"Niceee"

Back
Top Bottom