This chick wants to "slow down"

I'll keep this short and sweet. A chick I've been messing with since the end of January says she wants to slow down due to the fact that she just ended a 5 year relationship in January and still has feelings for the other dude.

Honestly, I don't care about having a relationship and just want to keep smashing. She says that she really likes me but when shes alone she thinks about her ex. Now, she gets all funny when I try to kiss her on the cheek and says that she wants to be friends. But she still wants to "talk, and chill" like we've always been doing. I really don't know if that would be a good idea since I feel like I would be wasting time on a chick that "wants to be friends".

I told the broad I have enough friends but she told me that that's the immature way to handle things and she doesnt see why we cant keep doing what we've always been doing but just in a strictly platonic way. Take note that we've been spending ALOT of time with each other and there arent any nights that pass when we dont talk and we dont go without seeing each other for more than a day (We have Astronomy together 3 times a week and see each other on weekends).

I really don't feel like waiting around for her to make up her mind and I don't want her to think that I was just hanging around her for the sexual contact. However, I think I would be best if I started concentrating my time on a girl that knows what she wants instead of a chick that just wants hi fives and to give me kisses on the cheek  What should I do?

cliffs
met a chick in late jan
started fore play in early march
started sexing in early april
now she thinks that we're moving too fast so she wants to be friends
not over her last bf of 5 years
still wants do do exactly what we've been doing before minus sexual contact

no pics, i dont want mediatakeout jacking my +%%+

moneymike88 wrote:

no pics, i dont want mediatakeout jacking my +%%+

laugh.gif

give her 2 weeks. if she aint givin up them bunz, peace her out!

Go to ace hardware and buy 40 gallon trash bags, heavy duty tape, a screwdriver, and an industrial power saw.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I'll keep this short and sweet. A chick I've been messing with since the end of January says she wants to slow down due to the fact that she just ended a 5 year relationship in January and still has feelings for the other dude.

Honestly, I don't care about having a relationship and just want to keep smashing. She says that she really likes me but when shes alone she thinks about her ex. Now, she gets all funny when I try to kiss her on the cheek and says that she wants to be friends. But she still wants to "talk, and chill" like we've always been doing. I really don't know if that would be a good idea since I feel like I would be wasting time on a chick that "wants to be friends".

I told the broad I have enough friends but she told me that that's the immature way to handle things and she doesnt see why we cant keep doing what we've always been doing but just in a strictly platonic way. Take note that we've been spending ALOT of time with each other and there arent any nights that pass when we dont talk and we dont go without seeing each other for more than a day (We have Astronomy together 3 times a week and see each other on weekends).

I really don't feel like waiting around for her to make up her mind and I don't want her to think that I was just hanging around her for the sexual contact. However, I think I would be best if I started concentrating my time on a girl that knows what she wants instead of a chick that just wants hi fives and to give me kisses on the cheek  What should I do?

Do that then

cliffs
met a chick in late jan
started fore play in early march
still wants do do exactly what we've been doing before minus sexual contact
too fast?? sounds like you guys played it pretty slow and steady. I guess I'm "immature" also because I'm on the same page with you bro "I got enough friends". If I were you I would still lightweight kick it with her, but I wouldn't really put nearly as much time and effort into it

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Move on.
i should take relationship advice from a feminist? seriously?
laugh.gif
she's right though, move on

I would still lightweight kick it with her, but I wouldn't really put nearly as much time and effort into it
Truth, she seems to be exploring her options, I'd damn sure be exploring my own at the same time...screw all that waiting for people to make up their minds

That's your problem lol..You've spent so much time with her that you became predictable which threw you in the friend zone. Move on.

her exbfs sex >>> yours. 

Back
Top Bottom