This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ready for the second leg comeback?
13142_20160615122709_5760d91df3dab.gif

Last edited:
That Juventus backline isn't gonna concede a bunch of goals like PSG did 
laugh.gif

Ref is calling bs, a yellow for khedira, a disallowed goal that should have been a goal, gave up a freekick.  Ref's acting like it's the second leg already.

Any sites out there selling Buffon's green CL kit?

I don't think they sell them anywhere. I've only seen one on eBay but I think it's match worn.

They don't sell it in stores or anything but they sell the orange one in their online store.

Dani Alves has to be feeling amazing right about now :lol:,dude ripped the Barca board after his move and now his squad just ripped them in the CL

Last edited:
After the 4-0 loss to PSG, I immediately said that people shouldn't be so quick to say that it's over. But this time, it's pretty much over because a 3-0 Juve lead >>> a 4-0 PSG lead. These aren't chokers this time around. The only way Barca have a chance to go through is if Bonucci, Chiellini and Buffon get injured and don't play in the second leg.

I'd kill for a Juve - Atleti matchup man. The clash of defensive styles would make for a super tactical and intriguing match

There's only so many times I can eat slices of meat/sausages/steaks before getting sick of that kind of food. Chipotle (something I RARELY eat here) tasted like a gift from the gods after staying in Portugal/Spain for a month. I love going to those countries but I grew up in Cali eating delicious Mexican food that is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iberian food BY FAR. The Turkish immigrants out there with their kebab shops are true heroes, otherwise I'd starve to death

Wanna try that

I love anything made from potatoes, so I'm a sucker for this dish :lol: It looks like you're out in LA. There's a Basque bar/restaurant on Redondo Beach pier that makes it :pimp: I always order that and a couple of kalimotxos (wine mixed with Coke) when I'm out there :pimp:

View media item 2401354
Do you know the name by chance? I live 5 minutes from the RB pier :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom