tumblr_oo9f0cY9n81rcl0v6o1_500.gif

:rofl:

Happy for him :smokin

Random but that was such a great Barca kit :pimp:

Had me fiending for an Eto'o one for a minute :lol:

Last edited:
View media item 2401354
Do you know the name by chance? I live 5 minutes from the RB pier :nerd:
vtotheinay vtotheinay It's called a Basq Kitchen (not sure why it's spelled like that). You can't miss it, because there are giant Basque and Spanish flags right outside. It's right in front of where all the boats are and next to this brewery

View media item 2401369
Sorry, I'm terrible with describing directions. I had to take this pic to explain where we were to our friend as well :lol:

Last edited:
I bought that Barca kit back in high school, fits me like an Under Armour compression shirt now :lol:

juve completely washed us.  smh 

mathieu starts and gomes gets subbed in for him. can't make this up.

buffon is absolutely amazing. dybala ate us up and that back line is the best we've ever seen.

we didn't bring any urgency and juve ran through us and deserved more goals.

we are done 
laugh.gif

real madrid just added 10 million to their dybala offer 

Last edited:
Man I'm trying to cop a framed photo of Son with his signature from the Tottenham shop and it's not letting me purchase it 
mean.gif

Just reverts me back to the checkout screen with this error at the bottom:

PAYPAL  Error: Transaction refused [13122]
This transaction cannot be completed because it violates the PayPal  User Agreement

Has to be on their end because I just did a paypal transaction a few days ago with no issues. And my balance has plenty of £ to cover the purchase.

Never had any problems ordering something from UK retailers either.

Sent an email to customer service, hopefully they can help me out

@ESPNFC
BREAKING: Marc Bartra had surgery after suffering a broken wrist following explosions that rocked Dortmund's bus. es.pn/2opRD4o

Damn..

Footy would be the furthest thing from my mind if I were either of those squads. Surprised they are playing tomorrow tbh

Last edited:

@ESPNFC
BREAKING: Marc Bartra had surgery after suffering a broken wrist following explosions that rocked Dortmund's bus. es.pn/2opRD4o
Damn 
frown.gif

Could've been a lot worse if the bombs were closer. I think they should postpone the game a little longer. I can't imagine the squad having a good rest tonight and a day doesn't seem nearly enough to mentally process what happened today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom