This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
These RM boys got into Atletico's mind. Benzema would've been on the ground, on the sidelines, subbed off if he did that against Bonucci, Barzagli and especially Chiellini. That goal wouldn't have happened.

4667133.jpg

Just need City to slip up

Last edited:
What an unexpectedly entertaining match.

MOTM goes to the sky b. Created a theatrical setting in the first half, and then the pouring rain a la Spartacus to send off the Vicente Calderon and RM to the final. Fans of both sides singing and celebrating their love of their respective Madrid side, and their love of football :pimp:

My thoughts:

RM going into the final more battle tested and hardened should be a benefit. Especially since they were also trying to figure out how Isco fits among them, and for once he seemed settled with the starting XI

Bugatti is a different player in the CL, it's crazy.

Ticket punched to Cardiff, now to finish business in the league

It would be nice if Real could just finish the remaining league matches with 2-3 nothing type wins, just my for stress levels

I wonder if Zizou will feel pressure to start a fit Gareth Bale in Cardiff

Last edited:
Where would Athltico rank talent wise among premiere league teams?

Prob above all.  Some could argue that Chelsea may be on par with them.  We'll see next year when they're in the CL.

I actually think if Chelsea got another solid defender, they're better than Atletico

Chelsea would have split the series with Real tbh. Would have still lost in 2 legs but I see them taking the game at Stamford bridge

Prob above all.  Some could argue that Chelsea may be on par with them.  We'll see next year when they're in the CL.
one good year (without any euro footy) doesn't equate to the consistency of atletico

atletico > chelsea
I actually think if Chelsea got another solid defender, they're better than Atletico

Chelsea would have split the series with Real tbh. Would have still lost in 2 legs but I see them taking the game at Stamford bridge
what are you basing this off of?  

the haven't played any championship caliber teams this year

Last edited:
Chelsea good af this year b.

You don't think a team that's just as good as Madrid at the counter attack and has arguably one of the best defensive midfields in Europe can't beat Real Madrid at home?

Chelsea is full of championship caliber players. It's not like we're talking about Leicester before this year going in. It's not outlandish to think that this Chelsea team could take RM in a game.

It's not even outlandish to think chelsea couldn't take RM in any game. Chelsea is a top team, period. And under Conte they have been one of the best teams in Europe all year.

Last edited:
Atletico is probably better than any Premier League team at the moment

so then why would grizeman leave exactly?

Are you referring to the rumored move to Manchester United? Unless Simeone leaves (which I highly doubt), there's no good reason whatsoever. He'd be making he same mistake as Pogba: going to a lesser club that may very well be playing in the Europa League again next season.

Last edited:
Also Chelsea has won the Prem twice in 3 years

By NT math, winning the best league in the world x 2 divided by 3 = Chelsea > Atletico

Last edited:
These athletes are trying to cash out like any other sport. Griez would at least double his wages at Utd (triple if you believe the tabloids).

And it's still one of the most prestigious clubs in the world, the most prestigious in the EPL.

Not qualifying for CL would be a speed bump, but it didn't stop Pogba. You think he is losing sleep that his former club is in the final? Hail naw. He already played in one. Just like Griez is experiencing now, there's only so much you can do at one club.

If Utd really want him, 80% chance he gone.

Chelsea good af this year b.

You don't think a team that's just as good as Madrid at the counter attack and has arguably one of the best defensive midfields in Europe can't beat Real Madrid at home?

Chelsea is full of championship caliber players. It's not like we're talking about Leicester before this year going in. It's not outlandish to think that this Chelsea team could take RM in a game.

It's not even outlandish to think chelsea couldn't take RM in any game. Chelsea is a top team, period. And under Conte they have been one of the best teams in Europe all year.

By NT math, winning the best league in the world x 2 divided by 3 = Chelsea > Atletico
 Prime a chelsea fan now?

Last edited:
Nah.

But I'll definitely take Diego at PSG tho

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/09/diego...sted-in-paris-saint-germain-transfer-6625604/

I just think that chelsea not only has played like a better team this season, I think the quality of their roster this season is better

Obviously Atletico is in the CL and Chelsea is not. But Chelsea isn't because they flat out gave up on their manager and had internal issues last season. It wasn't because the players weren't still world class. Both the team and the manager needed separation. I've watched a few Atletico games this season and haven't seen them dominate like Chelsea once

Last edited:

but they won the BPL... doesn't count. europe proves that. 

so is PSG better than atletico too cause yall keep winning titles in france?  **** no

but they won the BPL... doesn't count. europe proves that. 
so is PSG better than atletico too cause yall keep winning titles in france?  **** no

So when you line Chelseas lineup next to Atletico, Chelsea doesnt have a stronger starting 11?

When you watch Chelsea dominate teams, you honestly think Atletico is better than this current season Chelsea?

Why? Because they aren't in a competition?

The whole basis of your logic is based on CL qualification.

I'm basing mine off who has played the better football this season.

Chelsea has scored more goals in less games, won more games, and is more than likely lifting the trophy in England this season.

Where is Atletico? Chelsea would walk into la liga and Atletico would be sitting 4th. Facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom