This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
These athletes are trying to cash out like any other sport. Griez would at least double his wages at Utd (triple if you believe the tabloids).

And it's still one of the most prestigious clubs in the world, the most prestigious in the EPL.

Not qualifying for CL would be a speed bump, but it didn't stop Pogba. You think he is losing sleep that his former club is in the final? Hail naw. He already played in one. Just like Griez is experiencing now, there's only so much you can do at one club.

If Utd really want him, 80% chance he gone.

Money is the only reason.

Prestige doesn't mean **** to these guys. PSG wasnt a prestigious club before the oil money, neither was Chelsea or City.

Last edited:
Not sure why people are acting like there haven't been enough examples of players declining a pay raise to stay with certain clubs or choosing one club over another for something other than money.

It's not only about money for every player.

Of course a Liverpool fan thinks prestige is worthless.

Last edited:
Not sure why people are acting like there haven't been enough examples of players declining a pay raise to stay with certain clubs or choosing one club over another for something other than money.

qV14A_s-200x150.gif

Imo, atletico would dominate the PL given the current state and talent of most clubs at the top. They are still capable of being a defenseive fortress while also finsihing on the break. Right now, Chelsea would be the only PL team I would say would give the best fight, man city after them if they got their act together, but atleti would still get the better of them more often than not.

Even with the loss today, atleti is still top 5 club in the world and this squad will still be strong next season

Not sure why you're coming at me. I'm arguing that the only reason why Griez would leave a great situation at Atleti for Man U is the money. What's prestige when you're finishing in 5th and competing for Europa Leagues? As a fan of a team that hasn't won a league title since '89, I can tell you that it doesn't mean **** without green attached to it.

Last edited:
New Heggys kit is dope
I make fun of Fat Benz a lot but what he did on that goal was epic. Isco needs to play. Idk what they do when Bale comes back
This is the final i wanted to see though. I said two rounds ago it seems like Juve's year. Buffon finally winning the CL? I am pulling for Real but it will be a great final.

This might just be my pet peeve but am I the only one slightly bothered that next seasons kit are being released so early before next season starts 
laugh.gif

Yea I thought a lot of clubs rocked their new kocks right before the end of the season

In unrelated silly news,rumors out of Germany today say that apparently Bayern are already looking to sell Renton Sanches..:nerd:

Kicker: Renato Sanches (19) who joined #FCBayern last summer can leave the club on a permanent basis if they get a good offer for him. https://t.co/KyQsuV3SBI

@GGFN: Bayern Munich could sell Renato Sanches & use the money to fund a move for Leon Goretzka - the details https://t.co/iabn4JUgze

It'd be crazy soon after all that hype surrounding him after the Euros last year. I still don't know why he went to a club that's already stacked at his position. Dude needed playing time this season and Carlo doesn't seem to really rate him

If they really want to cut their losses already,I'm sure Mou wouldn't mind. He's praised him a lot in the past and said that if he had been hired earlier, he wouldn't have let Bayern swoop in from under his nose to season coop him up like what happened before last summer with LVG.

Last edited:
Yea I thought a lot of clubs rocked their new kocks right before the end of the season

In unrelated silly news,rumors out of Germany today say that apparently Bayern are already looking to sell Renton Sanches..:nerd:

Kicker: Renato Sanches (19) who joined #FCBayern last summer can leave the club on a permanent basis if they get a good offer for him. https://t.co/KyQsuV3SBI

@GGFN: Bayern Munich could sell Renato Sanches & use the money to fund a move for Leon Goretzka - the details https://t.co/iabn4JUgze

It'd be crazy soon after all that hype surrounding him after the Euros last year. I still don't know why he went to a club that's already stacked at his position. Dude needed playing time this season and Carlo doesn't seem to really rate him

If they really want to cut their losses already,I'm sure Mou wouldn't mind. He's praised him a lot in the past and said that if he had been hired earlier, he wouldn't have let Bayern swoop in from under his nose to season coop him up like what happened before last summer with LVG.

Y'all need defenders, b

I mean they've been one of the better defensive sides in Europe this season on the low though all things considered...

Defense hasn't been the issue this season

Sure an extra CB with all the injuries and maybe a LB would be great but the real urgency in the summers transfer window should be focused on attack :lol:

Was thinking about Sanches in the MF as a potential long term replacement for Carrick who's on his way out. Still haven't replaced Schneiderlin or Basti either...

Last edited:

This might just be my pet peeve but am I the only one slightly bothered that next seasons kit are being released so early before next season starts 
laugh.gif
It's quite normal. Some teams have wore the new kits the last game of the season before.
I know its normal and been like that for a while and alot of clubs wear em before the new season even starts but it still has always bothered me it feels like a very specific OCD to me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

laugh.gif

I know its normal and been like that for a while and alot of clubs wear em before the new season even starts but it still has always bothered me it feels like a very specific OCD to me 
laugh.gif

I remember the time, when a home jersey was worn for 3 seasons and nowadays they change all jerseys after one season... 

That's why I don't pay the full price for jerseys anymore. I wait until the end of season and buy the shirts I like for around 50% off. 

I wouldn't mind taking Renato on loan at Arsenal

He'd probably benefit the most going to Inter or Dortmund tho

Last edited:
They should send him on a 2 Yr loan to Juve with an option to buy for 7mil in 2 installments

Last edited:
Sanches will not be loaned out. Carlo said, that he will 100% play for Bayern next season.

And "Kicker" is a very unreliable source. They don't know anything nowadays. 

I wouldn't mind taking Renato on loan at Arsenal

He'd probably benefit the most going to Inter or Dortmund tho
of course you wouldn't...arsenal is trash. 

remember when arsenal fans said they didn't need draxler 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Why in the world should Bayern loan him out to clubs like Arsenal or Inter?

Only logical step would be Hoffenheim or Gladbach, but Carlo just said, that Sanches will play for Bayern next season. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom