This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of losing strikers, Atletico has shown a remarkable ability to move on quickly and plug the next guy in.

We've seen them transition seamlessly from Forlan to Aguero to Falcao to Costa to Griez. If Griez leaves, I'm sure his replacement will flourish.

Really is remarkable how they've lost the likes of:

View media item 2432041(Switch Nino with Mandzukic)

and haven't skipped a beat. :x :x

Only striker I've seen flop at Atleti recently was Jackson Martinez and he even flopped in China :lol:

Dudes are a factory,I'm sure Vietto would also flourish if he got pt.

Last edited:
Sevilla has an option to buy Vietto

Atletico also has Angel Correa who is going to be a stud one day

Marca just published an article quoting Zizou saying the team is better with Bale.

Aesthetically they certainly aren't, but it can be argued that if you need a player to get a goal in a gridlocked match against Juventus that Bale might be better. Not saying that's how I feel though.
Bale is a threat on the right side no matter what, period. 19 goals, 11 assists in 23 matches last season according to Transfermarkt.

Best RW in the world. The team may not flow as much but theres more weight saying he's better for the team than he isnt IMO.

Ready to celebrate the Championship tomorrow
Kante jersey will be worn to work 
smokin.gif

In terms of losing strikers, Atletico has shown a remarkable ability to move on quickly and plug the next guy in.

We've seen them transition seamlessly from Forlan to Aguero to Falcao to Costa to Griez. If Griez leaves, I'm sure his replacement will flourish.
pimp.gif

Looks like the same starting XI from the 1st leg,English Lucas Vasquez is still stealing Tony's minutes though...-_-

Not just the exact same players but also in *****boy mannerisms as well.

Both got kickable faces.

Last edited:
The dab merchant gets so much playing time man :smh:

Mou really couldn't care less about talent :lol: :x,legit all about work rate

Last edited:
A little interesting to see no fullbacks on the bench. Mou continuing to show Fro and Jesse love.

The dab merchant gets so much playing time man :smh:

Mou really couldn't care less about talent :lol: :x,legit all about work rate

My man. I can't figure this out for the life of me. Jesse I can kind of rationalize, but FROollani........FROollani son!?!??

And he's probably gonna be starting next campaign as well. Mou the type to bring in Kroos and bench him for Fro. ‍♂️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom