This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
heggsy heggsy

After ridiculing your tendency to be polite and humble after Leicester pulled off the impossible, I sparked the flame to bring the douche out of you saying I wanted Porto to play Leicester...

And here it is, we're in the same group :lol: :smokin

The thing is, I don't know where Jack can go without us taking care of his wages (I don't know what he's on, but I doubt most clubs can afford it). Who needs him that is not a direct rival? Unless he is willing to go to La Liga or the Bundesliga, I just don't see it. 

Forgot to mention Munir to Valencia on loan with an option to buy (€12mill). He was on his way to Celta Vigo to play for Eduardo Berizzo, but that all changed as the Alcocer started to become reality. Berizzo worked under Bielsa with Chile...

Last edited:
Forgot to mention Munir to Valencia on loan with an option to buy (€12mill). He was on his way to Celta Vigo to play for Eduardo Berizzo, but that all changed as the Alcocer started to become reality. Berizzo worked under Bielsa with Chile...

Damn :smh:

I'm a Munir fan. Wanted to see him shine at Barca. Hope he goes back after the loan.

He was my go-to "wonder kid" on football manager. He stayed in my PSG roster

Last edited:
He's most likely gone with Paco signing a 5 year deal.

I hope he plays well for Los Che. I wish him well.

Shocking how little interest one of the "best" gk's in the league was able to garner...

@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING: Sky Italy: Joe Hart chooses Torino despite Sunderland's interest https://t.co/QT3o3jZktd https://t.co/zo3lRBQiFY

What a time to be alive...

Hart and Jack,this seems to be the week where reality overcomes expectations for some of these overrated English players.

*seeing that Draxler to P$G should be confirmed later on for £61m, more than Real got for ADM at his peak...I can't even blame Wenger anymore for being apprehensive on this one if that's the price they were asking for...Jesus :x.

I'm 100% certain that they could've bought Laca with that amount

Last edited:
I doubt that he'd leave Barcelona to become Willy Caballero's backup :lol:

It's pretty fitting that his debut is expected to be during the derby,dude is a big match gk

Last edited:
heggsy heggsy

After ridiculing your tendency to be polite and humble after Leicester pulled off the impossible, I sparked the flame to bring the douche out of you saying I wanted Porto to play Leicester...

And here it is, we're in the same group :lol: :smokin
Cannot wait. Especially when Slimani scores against you. Again :wink:

@henrywinter

Rooney: "Russia will be my last tournament. My mind's made up. I've enjoyed some highs and some lows." He'll be 32. #eng

The rich get richer...
@SquawkaNews:
DONE DEAL: Barcelona have completed the signing of Paco Alcácer from Valencia for €30m on a five-year deal.

I can't really see Munir going back to Barca after getting Alcacer

Basti forever endearing himself to the fans :lol: :frown:

Schweinsteiger: "An absolute dream would continue to play for Manchester and to help them.

My wish would be to continue playing for Manchester United. I have no personal problems with Jose Mourinho.

I still believe in my own ability. I could still help Manchester United if given the chance.

Bastian: “Of course we have had talks. Jose told me his side of things and I also know what I want. It’s my dream still to play for MUFC."

The man needs to be given a chance during cup ties/Europa matches at least

Last edited:
Roo must've heard Shearer :lol:,difference is he wanted him to retire right now

Last edited:
I hope Gnabry doesn't become our Coman, we are idiots if we sell him. I would have rather Ox get loaned and play Gnabry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom