This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think for a country that has the soccer culture/resources/population that Mexico does, both clubs and national team have been disappointing.
Disappointing compared to what? Mexico has always been good. They were one Robben flop away from the quarters and possibly semis in 2014.

They are consistent in every major tournament and produce many talented players who play for clubs worldwide.

Bruh. Madrid just sent the 180m offer for Mbappe

Paris got a press conference...

about-to-go-down.gif

Y'all had young Ronaldo Anthony Martial with 4 goals, another prodigy Rashford with 5, and Ibra who scored 17 goals last season, yet Pogba only had 4 Assists

Now y'all have Lukaku, PL 2nd leading goal scorer

What will your excuses be next season?

Last edited:
Man is always so pressed about other squads :lol::

Worry about not losing your star man to a league rival...again

Good game Bayern

I didn't watch the game. I'm glad Chelsea managed to score two goals at the end. Michy keeps getting better and better :pimp:

first half was really good football from us, second half was meh...

Tolisso and Sanches were impressive. Seems like James can't score a goal for us :lol:

I read that Sanches showed out against Kante...someone is gonna get him on loan sooner or later :nerd:

Renato?

I read somewhere from fans who've watched him play this past season and they weren't overly impressed. Naturally, it is harder when he's barely played, but from what they did see of him, it wasn't anything to write home about.

Marcos Alonso was pretty bad today. Chelsea was also pretty bad in the first half. Didn't watch much of the second half due to work

Renato?

I read somewhere from fans who've watched him play this past season and they weren't overly impressed. Naturally, it is harder when he's barely played, but from what they did see of him, it wasn't anything to write home about.

Yea I've heard the same but it was always gonna be tough for him to break into a squad so stacked at MF like Bayern,which is why I still don't get the move on his part but I wouldn't write him off just yet. Dude was bossing it on the international stage looking years older. He's still just 19 so I think he'll be fine,just needs consistent pt which he definitely won't get at Bayern this season especially with Tolisso and James coming in.

Don't mistake genuine passion for discussing the game for a negative mood.

I've been sitting in airports most of the day and NT has got me through it which I'm actually very thankful for.

You're just mad I called out your ho behavior earlier when you showed you can't even handle your team losing with dignity.

Matter of fact, didn't you just stumble upon football recently? How you new and not watch, yet you still want to comment, sit your blind *** down.

AND dudes saying you were saying racist **** towards Jamaicans?!?!

I'm not into the bantz, miss me with that dumb **** I'm not the one clown.
Dude is a blatant racist and then jumps in talking as if he is up to it and then running to the mods once you put the heat on him and cats in here accepting this type of clown behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom