This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
goes hand in hand though... in order to justify the stupidity of the transfer amount you have to bring up Pogba mediocre performance

man u wanted to flex their pockets and now theyre getting an extra added transfer tax from clubs selling to them :lol::
Pogba is a good player though. Mediocre if you try to judge him as a 100m player perhaps.

So if we're to believe all this and the other reports he's basically trying to turn PSG into a Brazilian team? :lol:::
5bd.jpg

Disappointing compared to what? Mexico has always been good. They were one Robben flop away from the quarters and possibly semis in 2014.

They are consistent in every major tournament and produce many talented players who play for clubs worldwide.

I would actually compare them to a country like the Ivory Coast. Plenty of talent, more resources then almost all their neighbors when it comes to soccer, yet they disappoint on the world stage

Thread is lit :lol:
Man if Neymar really goes to Paris...Is PSG that much more enticing then Barca? Personally i don't know why he would make the move...im assuming it is money related but i mean dude just dropped 18k on shoes...sooooo

Man if Neymar really goes to Paris...Is PSG that much more enticing then Barca? Personally i don't know why he would make the move...im assuming it is money related but i mean dude just dropped 18k on shoes...sooooo

that and the chance to be the man
dudes get to the point of wanting to do it on their own
similar to how Kyrie wants to depart from playing with LBJ
although there is no falling out with teammates, its strictly a business decision...

Money and guaranteed first round/semi final exits in the CL are the only reasons to come to PSG.

Looks more like he wants to play at a decent team with more fellow Brazilians and where he won't be in anyone's shadow. Especially given all these recent reports, if they are correct.

the real transfer news of the day was broken earlier

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: Benfica have rejected an offer from AEK Athens who wanted to loan Benfica eagle Vitória for the opening of their new stadium. [MF] <a href="https://t.co/8cmsT2h4I5">pic.twitter.com/8cmsT2h4I5</a></p>&mdash; Jan Hagen (@PortuBall) <a href="">July 25, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looks more like he wants to play at a decent team with more fellow Brazilians and where he won't be in anyone's shadow. Especially given all these recent reports, if they are correct.

Was just about to say something similar. He sounds like he wants to call his shots, and PSG looks willing to do whatever it takes to get him signed. There are just so many conflicting reports/rumors that it is tough to know who is right and wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom