This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, Pique basically said that his tweet of "Se queda" was his own personal opinion, and did not reflect that Neymar was in fact staying. He acknowledged that Neymar has an official PSG offer, and that the players are trying to convince him to stay.

Your realistic option is even better than what you’re hoping for.

City is more than likely getting him on a free.

The “let his contract run out” mentality is whack in this scenario tbh. I’d fleece as much as I could for him within reason. It’s clear he won’t be an arsenal player in 2018-19, and unless arsenal make a replacement signing before he leaves or win the league, I don’t see the point in sitting on a potential pile of cash. I get they’re a big club, but arsenal ain’t exactly the trophy haulers.

Despite me liking arsenal, I think they should flip him and go for Lemar.

Nah they play United.

I’m in there :pimp:

Should probably go in for a half day at work

It would be a smart business decision to sell Alexis now but it wouldn't be the right football decision. Thats where Wenger is coming from to me and I get it tbh.

We dont need another ST. I think we got Bony back from loan but I believe we are set for the upcoming season. My only wish is if we signed a world class CDM to let Silva and De Bruyne do as they please in midfield without worrying to track back all the time.

That would be ideal but maybe a backup LB if anything??

Agreed although I think the club are trying to sell Bony. Instead of even attempting to go for Mbappe we shouldn't waste time with that and instead see if we can find a good move for a quality DM maybe see what Sporting would want for Carvalho who I think could fit great in that Fernandinho and Yaya role, just spitballing.

Your realistic option is even better than what you’re hoping for.

City is more than likely getting him on a free.

The “let his contract run out” mentality is whack in this scenario tbh. I’d fleece as much as I could for him within reason. It’s clear he won’t be an arsenal player in 2018-19, and unless arsenal make a replacement signing before he leaves or win the league, I don’t see the point in sitting on a potential pile of cash. I get they’re a big club, but arsenal ain’t exactly the trophy haulers.

Despite me liking arsenal, I think they should flip him and go for Lemar.

Yeah I think you're right, I'm just a massive fan of Mbappe (oddly enough after they eliminated us in CL, Bakayoko can eat a **** on the other hand) but obviously would be absolutely thrilled with either Mbappe or Alexis

Nah they play United.

I’m in there :pimp:

Should probably go in for a half day at work

Enjoy

I'm hittin' up City/Madrid tomorrow, pumped :pimp:

Just got back to my hotel after day 1 of the exam.

Anything interesting happen today?
hold up...so you had to fly out to another city just to take a test?

Don't Barca and PSG play tomorrow? Aren't these just basic pregame presser's like the ones that always take place the day before a match? Not sure why people thought the presser would be about Neymar if that was the idea.
PSG v Juventus

I didn't mean if Barca and PSG where playing each other meant if they where both just playing tomorrow in general lol I should have clarified

Hope if Neymar goes, it happens soon, don't want to continue waiting the rest of the summer. Out of respect to Barca, it should get done quickly so they can make whatever moves they have planned.

Worth is subjective these days really always has been. I don't quote Jalen Rose often lol but I think he has always been spot on with this take.
In life or sports..you never get what you feel you deserve..you get what you have the leverage to negotiate
If Liverpool can convince them to spend that much and if Barca feel good enough to go through with it I ain't made at em. (in theory and all that good ****)

That whole "joint" press conference thing is the epitome of silly season.

Got dudes thinking it was the decision :rofl:

Bad call imo but one that's made all the time.

He's not ready to step in for one of them world class defenders you guys use across the back three.

Needs a loan to a relegation fodder club to gain experience.
Ya def don't think he's ready, even as a rotational guy

Keaton Parks has signed a four-year deal with Benfica, the club announced. He will play with the reserves in the Portuguese second division.
Raphael Honigstein (Guardian, Süddeutsche Zeitung) when asked about Goretzka - "deal with Bayern is done"
Brighton and Hove albion sign Chelsea's Izzy Brown on a season long loan.
Fiorentina sign midfielder Jordan Veretout from Aston Villa on a four-year contract with an option of a fifth
LA Galaxy complete $5 million transfer for Jonathan Dos Santos
Mikel Merino Has Reportedly Asked BVB To Sell Him To Athletic Club
Málaga to beat Fiorentina and Inter Milan for CA Banfield's Emanuelle Cecchini
Juventus open academy in New Jersey
MNUFC stadium to be named Allianz Field

Keaton Parks :pimp:

Dudes ceiling is so high.

Monaco and Lille were in the mix too.

When the French and Portuguese development clubs want you you know it's real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom