This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

My bad on the shaky video. I was standing for 6+ hours and somehow ended up pretty close. Crowd was wild people were fainting left and right.

One of the best shows i have witnessed in years. The video editing overall stage aesthetics were A1. He even used brad pit as a prop! Really hoping he tours more.

My bad on the shaky video. I was standing for 6+ hours and somehow ended up pretty close. Crowd was wild people were fainting left and right.

One of the best shows i have witnessed in years. The video editing overall stage aesthetics were A1. He even used brad pit as a prop! Really hoping he tours more.

Damn you were real close

I didn't want to sucked into the crowd so I just stayed a little further lol

His set was amazing
Real intimate
Shame he didn't do more tracks from channel orange

Attachments

• IMG_6412.JPG
    IMG_6412.JPG
    279.4 KB · Views: 9
His set was amazing
Real intimate
Shame he didn't do more tracks from channel orange

Yeah, seems like all he performed were songs off Blonde and beyond that.

Wonder if he would ever perform songs off nostalgia, ULTRA. Still some of my fav work from Frank

Really enjoyed the Frank performance last week at FYF. Cant believe it's been over a week already. Feels like a couple days ago.

I was speechless the rest of the night after seeing him and Erykah Badu back to back

Last edited:

You waited 6 hours for that spot? Wish I wouldve gotten there a bit sooner but with Erykah Badu performing 20 mins late and being so good I didnt leave for Frank until 10:55. Didnt get a terrible spot though.

Yeah, seems like all he performed were songs off Blonde and beyond that.

Wonder if he would ever perform songs off nostalgia, ULTRA. Still some of my fav work from Frank

Yeah i would of liked more Channel Orange tracks. I would of went nuts if he did Pyramids. He did do this new song that was more pop-ish.

You waited 6 hours for that spot? Wish I wouldve gotten there a bit sooner but with Erykah Badu performing 20 mins late and being so good I didnt leave for Frank until 10:55. Didnt get a terrible spot though.

Well after the Thunder Cat performance i went straight to the main stage for the other performers. So thats what i meant of standing 6+ hours. Up next were MGMT and A Tribe Called Quest. So little by little ended up in the front.

dope video i was around that spot too i came to the mainstage before ATCQ came on and it was pretty open im jealous the VIP members had their own front row section to themselves

New song

Well after the Thunder Cat performance i went straight to the main stage for the other performers. So thats what i meant of standing 6+ hours. Up next were MGMT and A Tribe Called Quest. So little by little ended up in the front.

Tribe was lit

Not sure if y'all watch Insecure, but they referenced Frank Ocean lyrics in every episode this past season

Did anyone order the Endless vinyl when it was available? Purchased it back in November and still nothing

Back
Top Bottom