This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

I honestly threw Endless to the side once Blonde dropped. One listen to CDQ Endless on the headphones, and damn! I was totally disrespectful. :smh:

I'm sorry Frank...

EDB74F47-06AB-476E-9581-BEDB25453277.jpeg

Finally got it

EDB74F47-06AB-476E-9581-BEDB25453277.jpeg

Finally got it

Finally got my two copies, the packaging is fantastic. Made the wait worth it. The audio quality is fantastic as well.

There are a few people on reddit claiming when they opened it there was record 1 and then record 2 was GZA Liquid Swords lmao. Makes me worried about my second copy but I bought a second to hold on to and not open.... lol

B45B5B89-DE49-4DB9-8E49-7283D7CF98C7.jpeg

Finally got my two copies, the packaging is fantastic. Made the wait worth it. The audio quality is fantastic as well.

There are a few people on reddit claiming when they opened it there was record 1 and then record 2 was GZA Liquid Swords lmao. Makes me worried about my second copy but I bought a second to hold on to and not open.... lol

B45B5B89-DE49-4DB9-8E49-7283D7CF98C7.jpeg

I saw this on reddit, I would be so mad lol

And to think, I was annoyed when my copy of Blond arrived last year with a one inch nick at the top of the sleeve. I’d be super upset if that happened.

Endless CDQ is beautiful

This. Listening to this on vinyl really gives this album new life. It’s such a different record from Blond and it’s great to revisit it like this a year and a half later.

Also, if that was the company’s response to people who received cracked records, I really wonder what the response was to folks who received GZA .

^^
Someone wrote "somewhere a thug is crying his eyes out".

People gonna sit through the, "When I was little, my father was famous.." waiting for that Frank to come on.

Opening my Endless Vinyl today after having it collect dust. Beautiful packaging. Will hold on to this record forever.

Blonde has aged beautifully as well, it went from a great album to a classic in my eyes. No skippable tracks.

He had a couple of Apple Music radio shows for the midterm elections. Always liked the music they pick.

Back
Top Bottom