This guy Jay-Z is hilarious...

If you don't understand dude's subdued wit you're really missing out here...
roll.gif

"I guess i'll perform 'On to the Next One'...cause...its time to go...on...to the next...one?"
roll.gif

http://videos.onsmash.com/e/VwSsgmZ8YlI49n3rhttp://videos.onsmash.com/e/VwSsgmZ8YlI49n3r

Man me and you have a similar taste in music, but you are def a stan...it's cool I guess do you. This interview was draped in that British comedy, and you could see Jay getting a little ruffled when old dude touched his glasses.

Where do you get hilarious, let alone even remotely funny, or even entertaining out of that whole interview?

You can tell he gets really nervous/embarrassed judging by his body language when asked questions that involve his age. Jay is done, you had a good run, it's time to hang it up.

Originally Posted by KO KAINE

Where do you get hilarious, let alone even remotely funny, or even entertaining out of that whole interview?

You can tell he gets really nervous/embarrassed judging by his body language when asked questions that involve his age. Jay is done, you had a good run, it's time to hang it up.

why should he hang it?as long as he makes GOOD music he should stay in it to win it

This interview was cool, but I remember being annoyed at some other recent ones, including his Bill Maher segment.

Originally Posted by KO KAINE

ha! easliy the dumbest thing posted in this thread.

yall jay haters sound like he gets you so upset that you might start to hate yourselves
smh.gif

"It was very...romantic"

"....Skype?"

"Sssskype"

That was a pretty good interview
laugh.gif
Why aint interviews in the US that long?

Back
Top Bottom